'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997
4 minutes ago, GypsyMonster said:

the choreo is my FAVE PART 

it’s everything :ally:

But am I like the only one who thinks it’s quite difficult like there’s so much to learn? All her other choreos I learned easily/ quickly but think this may take a while

someone do a tutorial :laughga: I know Richie is posting one soon but:stalkga:

Well, it's a known fact that Richy's chorus trend to be very energetic on an uptempo song like Stupid Love

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

She could release it the day before her birthday right it's a Friday :ohwell:

Fridays 13th, 20th and 27th look amazing for an album release :vegas:  or even early April like Friday 3rd or 10th (my birthday) would be amazing 

End Racism Now

Thonin Dyn
Just now, Lawrence said:

I think Zach will love it but I think AJay won't as she really loves Joanne. So, this might be too much for her :ladyhaha:

She loved ARTPOP tho. But I think she may not like the lyrical content since it’s not that deep. But I can see her whipping her hair like she did when she reacted to Gypsy 

Serve it, Ancient City style!

Moonlight on Water

Kindness Punk originates from when Gaga was filming the music video. she discovered that she's part of the pink tribe, the Kindness Punk. this is what i have heard from the behind the scenes video.

she/her

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, jorja said:

so what does kindness punk mean? song title? :oprah:

Its her character I assume

End Racism Now

Lawrence
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Fridays 13th, 20th and 27th look amazing for an album release :vegas:  or even early April lile Friday 3rd or 10th (my birthday) would be amazing 

If this album is released on 27th March. I will be so mad, I am away that whole week before and I am away the weekend of the 27th :bradley:

I will miss out on all of the hype and mess :messga:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Thonin Dyn said:

She loved ARTPOP tho. But I think she may not like the lyrical content since it’s not that deep. But I can see her whipping her hair like she did when she reacted to Gypsy 

Especially cause it starts so strong withthe drums and vocal sample :nooo:

End Racism Now

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Fridays 13th, 20th and 27th look amazing for an album release :vegas:  or even early April lile Friday 3rd or 10th (my birthday) would be amazing 

I mean we don't know squat for details :ladyhaha: but it still somehow feels like the album is done. Her team has a plan and it's dropping before she starts up Enigma again IMO.

I find the 24th of April if it's that far would be a nice date.... Just knowing when tho will be great.

How far after she dropped PI did she announced the release date for Joanne? (I have like around the 14-16th of Sept in mind)

xoxo Craig
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

I mean we don't know squat for details :ladyhaha: but it still somehow feels like the album is done. Her team has a plan and it's dropping before she starts up Enigma again IMO.

I find the 24th of April if it's that far would be a nice date.... Just knowing when tho will be great.

How far after she dropped PI did she announced the release date for Joanne? (I have like around the 14-16th of Sept in mind)

Perfect Illusion was released on 9th September, and Joanne came out on 21st October  :vegas:  I'd say about 6-7 weeks apart

End Racism Now

Moonlight on Water

i'm predicting a March/April release. maybe beginning or mid April?

can't wait for the meltdowns! "she'll just release in 2021!"

then i can't wait to step in with others like this:

lady gaga running GIF

"just listen to stupid love and possibly6feetunder!!!"

i'm a prophet, aren't i.

she/her

illySpencer
7 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Yes, she loves it so much that it's her only album she didn't perform during her SB ! :derpga:

Darcklighter22
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Perfect Illusion was released on 9th September, and Joanne came out on 21st October  :vegas:  I'd say about 6-7 weeks apart

Bloodpop was around when Mark was cracking the whip making sure she was on time for Joanne's deadline, hopefully he was as firm :ohwell: :vegas:

Thonin Dyn
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

Yes, she loves it so much that it's her only album she didn't perform during her SB ! :derpga:

I’m talking about ajay not Gaga :triggered:

Serve it, Ancient City style!

Jose P
18 minutes ago, Floppy said:

they are about to drag her lmao:bon:

Zach will be all over it, the energy, the choreo, the outfits, the popiness of it all, that’s his thing.

Not too sure about Ajay tho :selena:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived