💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Why? Why does this have to come out while I'm at work and can't watch it the first time naked eating kebap!?

Why must Gaga do this to me!?

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can anyone decipher the word on the yellow guy's outfit? And on the guy with the green outfit there's something ending with "-iler".:oprah:

Edit: never mind, it's a brand name:triggered:

IAmNotHere1997

I'm really excited to see what's gonna happen on March 2nd :excited2:

Remember Mr. S also said to save the date of today, February 27th, which happened to be the teaser :ally:

Chromaticunt
3 minutes ago, Matti said:

Why? Why does this have to come out while I'm at work and can't watch it the first time naked eating kebap!?

Why must Gaga do this to me!?

You could do all that at work. Just go in a bathroom stall, strip off, whip out the kebab and  watch Stupid Love on repeat for half an hour. :vegas:

1 minute ago, ThatBinch said:

You could do all that at work. Just go in a bathroom stall, strip off, whip out the kebab and  watch Stupid Love on repeat for half an hour. :vegas:

Yes but other people in the bathroom would hear the crying and burping... Really need to wait until I get home. Life is suffering.

Felixorfelicia
5 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

can anyone decipher the word on the yellow guy's outfit? And on the guy with the green outfit there's something ending with "-iler".:oprah:

The yellow one says VFILES which is simply the brand of what he’s wearing 

the ‘-iler’ is a license plate i’m pretty sure

Tease it to Jesus

Lextyr97
36 minutes ago, CrimeanMiracle said:

I think so too, you better tell me what you think about the reflection in the glasses, what is it :huh:

I have absolutely no idea what the reflection is but I think people are looking way too hard for flaws lol we should just let it be

Darcklighter22
6 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I'm really excited to see what's gonna happen on March 2nd :excited2:

Remember Mr. S also said to save the date of today, February 27th, which happened to be the teaser :ally:

Album pre-order 🤞🏻

What else could it be:reductive:

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Album pre-order 🤞🏻

What else could it be:reductive:

I know about that, but it sounds too good and surreal to be true!

giphy.gif

Did anyone notice the yellow girl's face behind Gaga? It's like they have facetuned her too much but when she does the love sign, it switches back to normal. One of the reasons I think they're supposed to be holograms except Gaga:vegas:

Kindness Ponk

What if "Chromatica" is the name of her own record label? I find it quite meaningful that it's been placed below Interscope and Universal.

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I know about that, but it sounds too good and surreal to be true!

giphy.gif

Not that much if you think how other Interscope artist are doing it lately. :vegas:

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Roger Smith said:

What if "Chromatica" is the name of her own record label? I find it quite meaningful that it's been placed below Interscope and Universal.

I feel we would of heard about it more if this was the case. We knew about and seen signs left and right before Haus Labs was actually announced.

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived