💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga criticizes Mitt Romney, tells fans to VOTE

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

*1317054682_lady-gaga-barack-obama-article.jpg

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Watching the debate between President Obama and Mitt Romney with @djws @Davey_R_2_D_2 @TaraSavelo. On in 30 min on CNN. #BeInvolved #Vote

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

I believe its important to note before this begins that Romney is a millionaire and paid well below the average tax rate, paying only 13.9%.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Im reading your questions, its awesome were having a conversation, it promotes political awareness. This is what its all about. #BeInvolved

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

:popcorn: Go obama! :legend: Gaga + Obama = :gaga: :gaga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Americano

of course, now somebody is going to demand to see Gaga's income tax returns.

She's not running for political office on a platform defending the middle class, so she doesn't need to release anything.

Alien Tulip

all this political talk is making me nervous for election day. I had a nightmare that Romney won and we all woke up and the sky was orange and he made almost all middle class people homeless.

Americano

all this political talk is making me nervous for election day. I had a nightmare that Romney won and we all woke up and the sky was orange and he made almost all middle class people homeless.

:lmao:

Sis... :smh:

praying Romney loses, The last thing I need is someone with a strict Mormon Background running the country I live in

of course, now somebody is going to demand to see Gaga's income tax returns.

Obviously she doesn't mind considering she lives in NYC and not Monaco.

I'm glad Gaga's not afraid to show her political choices and encourages others to vote :yes:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

germagaga

Good for her being politically active and encouraging people to vote (and spilling that Romney tea) :clap:

Archived