Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pete drags Ariana: "My Career would be over if I painted myself brown"

petty

Featured Posts

Regina George

He really loved her and what she said clearly truly hurt him. What she said was kinda mean.. I’m with him on this one tho

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

:ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Racial ambiguity sells records. Ariana, Mariah and Xtina have all used this tactic. Even though Mariah has black/latin ancestry to go with her very Irish American ancestry, she still spray tans, a lot. Xtina used to spray tan darker than Ariana. Ariana was on the cover of Italian Vogue, without all the make up, tan, etc. you could see her freckles. She looked so natural and pretty. 

16 hours ago, PETTY said:

The comedian admitted that he didn't plan on discussing his whirlwind relationship with the singer until his friend told him that Grande said in an interview that she was unfamiliar with him before their relationship and that she dated him as a "distraction."

Not nice.

Now I understand why Pete did that. I don't condone it, but it makes sense that it hurt him and he got angry

Defmix100
15 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

He really loved her and what she said clearly truly hurt him. What she said was kinda mean.. I’m with him on this one tho

what did she say?

Henry Cavill
14 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

You only have a career because you dated her , 

Take a sit

He was on SNL before he dated her

Archived