💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pete drags Ariana: "My Career would be over if I painted myself brown"

petty

Featured Posts

“My career would be over tomorrow if I spray painted myself brown and hopped on the cover of Vogue magazine and started s***ting on my ex," the comedian said about the pop star during his Netflix stand-up special 'Pete Davidson: Alive From New York.'

Pete Davidson opens up about his past relationship with singer Ariana Grande during his Netflix stand-up special Pete Davidson: Alive From New York, which debuted Tuesday on the streaming service.

The comedian admitted that he didn't plan on discussing his whirlwind relationship with the singer until his friend told him that Grande said in an interview that she was unfamiliar with him before their relationship and that she dated him as a "distraction."

Davidson prefaced the segment by asserting that they are not competing against each other. "She has her songs and stuff and this is what I have," he said. "You're like, 'Pete, this isn't fair. You're airing out dirty laundry. How could you do that? Where did she say this stuff? To her friends in the confidence of her own home?'" he said. "No, she said it on the cover of Vogue magazine."

"Can you imagine if I did that?" continued the comic. "My career would be over tomorrow if I spray painted myself brown and hopped on the cover of Vogue magazine and just started shitting on my ex."

He continued, "Can you imagine if I did that ****? Like, 'Yeah, I was just ****ing her because I was bored and then Fortnite came out.'"

Davidson added that Grande suffered no repercussions for her comments, while he got called "butt-hole eyes from Barstoolsports.com."

Read more @ source.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/THR/status/1232408612280184832

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

he is still hot 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

HoneyB

Anyways stream God is a Woman

EChxHxsXkAIMVzQ.jpg

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

FlopSlurper

the responses would be different if the picture that was used was this

la-20180829-007

and it was carino or taylor complaining :fan:

2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

the responses would be different if the picture that was used was this

la-20180829-007

and it was carino or taylor complaining :fan:

Where’s the brown, sir? :fan:

all I see is trump cosplay :fan: 

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, PETTY said:

Where’s the brown, sir? :fan:

all I see is trump cosplay :fan: 

she looks darker in it than the original picture of ari's red carpet :fan: I'm not dragging Gaga, just calling out the usual double standards in here :fan:

44bdlcnjFQp9w8mjKaE_YWWBEBOW2M04sqrSqDuO

amas-2016-ariana-grande-1483027363-view-

BLACKOUTbritney

Davidson added that Grande suffered no repercussions for her comments, while he got called "butt-hole eyes from Barstoolsports.com."

giphy.gif

Archived