Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace
4 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

Did you not read their post... they said they believed mr s was trolling 

why would he sacrifice his reputation for a quick joke? 

he wants to be the scared insider :pray:

Defmix100

heard on the radio the presenter just excitedly announced Stupid Love being released on friday, feels so long since I've heard anything like that.

PSYCHOSHTICK
3 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Which promo spots we can have for SL? Any major event coming in March - April?

Saturday Night Live is still an option. Good Morning America is something she almost does every time as well. Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert and Ellen... Hopefully another full interview with Howard Stern and Zach Sang. Another with Howard when the album drops would be a dream, she is always herself and the most open at that show.

2School4Cool
7 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

Saturday Night Live is still an option. Good Morning America is something she almost does every time as well. Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert and Ellen... Hopefully another full interview with Howard Stern and Zach Sang. Another with Howard when the album drops would be a dream, she is always herself and the most open at that show.

I would love to see another Zane Lowe interview too, he always does a great job of giving the artist an opportunity to just say every thought they have regarding the new album.

See The Best In Everyone

Pop Music
1 hour ago, 2School4Cool said:

I CAN’T WAIT! I didn’t listen to the leak either so I’m so excited to finally hear the song!!

This 

I haven't heard more than 15 seconds of it so I'm hyped

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived