news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Renie said:

Today is my first day of my first full Gaga era! New stan excitement over here!!!:firega:

Wow ! Enjoy the ride :) 

UMPH. Honestly I really hope it’s different than what’s already leaked. Lyrically, or production wise. If not... gurl is she late. 

oh lord I’m so giddy right now

Dominic

This is the best day ever ❤ we survived the wait, the cold, the loneliness. We did it ladies :vegas:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Just now, Tempest said:

UMPH. Honestly I really hope it’s different than what’s already leaked. Lyrically, or production wise. If not... gurl is she late. 

oh lord I’m so giddy right now

someone I know heard the official version at his job (radio station) and he said they made some changes to the instrumental  :) 

Smother Em Eh

OMFG! It’s finally here! And I’m living for the aesthetic! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

2School4Cool

This actually makes me glad that she didn’t respond in detail when the song was leaking. Some of us were expecting her to come out and say “it’s not coming when everyone says it is but it will be soon,” but by not confirming or denying anything at all, there’s so much more excitement now because none of use were expecting an announcement!

See The Best In Everyone

HermioneT
4 minutes ago, Renie said:

Today is my first day of my first full Gaga era! New stan excitement over here!!!:firega:

Me too:woohoo: I have always listened to her, but back then I didn't followed her closely and often listened to the songs waaay after they have been announced/released. This is so exciting:excited2:

She / hers

Miracle
4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

someone I know heard the official version at his job (radio station) and he said they made some changes to the instrumental  :) 

well it's something! queen

high heeled fem

FINALLY  

depress black and white GIF

This Is My first post in 4 years and what a wonderful time to return.💜💜💜🎉🎉🎉

hold on everyone the era is here 

lady gaga laugh GIF

2School4Cool
7 minutes ago, Renie said:

That’s so exciting! I got into her when the BTW album was released, but my first actual full era was ARTPOP. Nothing beats being there to wait for every new announcement, all the anticipation leading to the release.

See The Best In Everyone

JohnnyVersace
11 minutes ago, dean said:

The date was changed once, not 5 times. He also never said anything about a double release at all. Do you all just make your own things up? All he said was to keep 02/03 penciled in and you watch, an album pre order will most likely come on this date. 

He literally shifted the date to every single Friday in February. And how do you explain the claim that RedOne produced? Do you all just forget the truth? :ohwell:

Listen, he's been correct about some things, but to say he was "right" is just...wrong. :oops:

Archived