💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love Sample?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

So I just noticed this. We found out a few weeks ago that the noise from Stupid Love is probably sampled from this track:

Now its a 90s influenced dance track. But check the release date. 3rd December 2018. 

Stupid Love Version 5 was tagged with the date 24/01/19. Stupid Love was created around the same time period as the above song, RIDE. Could it be possible that Stupid Love doesn't sample RIDE but another song which both sample? Is it possible to sample RIDE even though they were created around the same period? 

I believe Stupid Love was in development way before RIDE was released... what do you all think this means? :selena:

End Racism Now

ApplauseftAdele

Lmao I was at a party and they played a song with the same sample as well, I shazamed it and it was called Switch - Jvst Say Yes, Edwurd

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, DziJuLaj said:

Yeah we know that 

No we know that it samples RIDE... but did people know that Stupid Love was in creation before it was released?

End Racism Now

dynamite
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

No we know that it samples RIDE... but did people know that Stupid Love was in creation before it was released?

I didn't even know about Ride until now :laughga:

Tom Bradley

its not a sample... they just both use effects from the same sample pack. The artist of "RIDE" even said himself that SL wasn't sampling his song.

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, brownie said:

It samples Switch by JVST SAY YES!

Wow, I see! This makes sense, thanks for posting this :kara:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

its not a sample... they just both use effects from the same sample pack. The artist of "RIDE" even said himself that SL wasn't sampling his song.

But both songs sample another song

End Racism Now

20 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

But both songs sample another song

Yeah both ride and SL sample switch which made the sound first

Archived