💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any Sailormoon fans here?

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

Whose your favorite sensei (any of the inner or outer even the starlights if you love them lol) and why?

Which arc/era do you enjoy the most?

When the do you think the dream arc from the crystal version will be shown by TOEI cause ive been waiting. :gum:

MV5BZDI4MmMyMjgtNjgxMi00NDU4LTliOGUtMzgx

My favorite is saturn, pluto, uranus, mars, sailormoon and mercury. Though im loving venus too (cause she funny lol).  

My favorite is the STARS arc

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

JevyDuty

My favorite is Sailor Jupiter though I'm a fan of all of them. Jupiter because of her origin story of being a fighter and tough then turning out to be so sweet and caring. 

During the time those episodes aired on TV, I was going through my having to defend myself because others had a problem with me being gay. I had lots of near fights but I think my intentional aura of being willing to shred you to pieces back, prevented a lot of them. Lita has a special place in my heart. :heart:

kaelergrey
Just now, JevyDuty said:

My favorite is Sailor Jupiter though I'm a fan of all of them. Jupiter because of her origin story of being a fighter and tough then turning out to be so sweet and caring. 

During the time those episodes aired on TV, I was going through my having to defend myself because others had a problem with me being gay. I had lots of near fights but I think my intentional aura of being willing to shred you to pieces back, prevented a lot of them. Lita has a special place in my heart. :heart:

Yes. and that backstory of her love story. Soo tragic yet beautiful. 

Meruk Holland

My favorite Sailor Scout is Venus, as a kid I loved the Love and Beauty themes of her attacks. Plus I loved her long blonde hair :firega: I remember once when I was 7, my mom and I were at a hardware store, and I saw an aisle with a bunch of chains, one that looked like Venus' during the Venus Love Chain Encircle attack, so I asked my mom if I could get it. She ended up buying 7 feet of it and I played with it in the yard all summer long. 

I loved Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto too. They were more grown up and sophisticated.  I also really liked Sailor Saturn, but mostly because I only saw one episode with her and she was mysterious and cool. 

My favorite arcs were the first one with Kunzite and Zoisite and then the Dead Moon Circus arc. But my absolute favorite were the movies. I used to watch them over and over and over again. 

HeavyPunkLover

Is there someone that is not fan of SM?

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Bonkers

Sailor Moon:

1.  Rights wrongs
2.  Triumphs over evil

Plus she's sassy, has great style when she morphs into Sailor Moon.  

I mean, of course. :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

RAMROD

The real question is: Which 90s kids doesn't know or not a fan of Sailor Moon?!! Especially the girls and the hunties. Cos whew  :diane:

It is an iconic series.
PXncm53coMCI0.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

illySpencer
1 hour ago, billygrey said:

Whose your favorite sensei (any of the inner or outer even the starlights if you love them lol) and why?

Which arc/era do you enjoy the most?

When the do you think the dream arc from the crystal version will be shown by TOEI cause ive been waiting. :gum:

MV5BZDI4MmMyMjgtNjgxMi00NDU4LTliOGUtMzgx

My favorite is saturn, pluto, uranus, mars, sailormoon and mercury. Though im loving venus too (cause she funny lol).  

My favorite is the STARS arc

Part 1 is set to be released September 11th 2020.

I don't know about Part 2. 

kaelergrey
25 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Part 1 is set to be released September 11th 2020.

I don't know about Part 2. 

Wait. Is this real? Im excited :gum:

illySpencer
6 hours ago, billygrey said:

Wait. Is this real? Im excited :gum:

Yes it is real. Unless they move the date. 

kaelergrey
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It is an iconic series.
PXncm53coMCI0.gif

This perfectly pictures how messy the inner sensei is vs the outher senseis :sharon:

Though gotta admit the inner senseis are more fun lol

Tom Bradley

I’ve just started watching the very first ever series of sailor moon but feel like it’s maybe not the best place to start? Where would you guys recommend starting? And where can I find a “beginners guide” of sorts? :diane:

kaelergrey
2 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

I’ve just started watching the very first ever series of sailor moon but feel like it’s maybe not the best place to start? Where would you guys recommend starting? And where can I find a “beginners guide” of sorts? :diane:

What sailormoon are you watching the 90s version or crystal?

Cause if its crystal, season 1 and 2 is wack animation wise lol. But season 3 is the best. 

if its the 90s anime. Start wherever you want. Even if you start from the start or the middle or the final or whatever. It will still connect itself lol

Archived