life

Lady Gaga IG Post: Michael

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

I have a feeling this relationship could be lasting :flutter: . I wish nothing but the best for them :heart: 

Ew, David!

I thought it was something serious, when I see the kiss in the video from new years eve...and I´m very happy for her, that I was seemingly right :heart: 

16 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

She’s the Carino in this relationship.:diane:

If so will we be seeing posts of his feet?

Lady Rah Rah

I love how they positioned the camera to get the sun in frame. Sunrise = new beginnings :heart:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

pachinko
3 hours ago, blankpaper said:

She reallyyyy wants everyone to know she has a boyfriend haha. She didn’t post nearly this much with Taylor or Christian did she?

Taylor and her have a magazine cover!

pachinko
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

I have a feeling this relationship could be lasting :flutter: . I wish nothing but the best for them :heart: 

I can't wait to see PregnantGa. :sara:

messybottom
2 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Can we forget about LG6 and Stupid Love for a bit and just enjoy the fact that she seems to be really happy with this guy? We'll get into that album later anyway...

I’d be okay with nothing for another year or so if it meant her being in a happy, healthy relationship. That always comes first in my opinion. :runhug:

Ally Campana

I’m feeling so emotional. She looks happy and that’s all I want. Ugh, now back to my unhappy lonely single ass. Can’t relate. :messga::vegas:

Does it matter? Damage is done

LGMonster95
19 minutes ago, messybottom said:

I’d be okay with nothing for another year or so if it meant her being in a happy, healthy relationship. That always comes first in my opinion. :runhug:

Nah, the album will come in a few months for sure but yeah, her being happy also comes first to me

Archived