💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there a Gaga fan who has been a fan since before The Fame?

Focz

Featured Posts

Bonkers

i don' think she existed before the fame, that's when she came to earth, but I'd have to check

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

i heard just dance in the back of a volvo, drunk at 17 yo on smirnoff ice, and literally my existence has been changed forever since. 

sillynate

I mean when poker face was released as a single, the Fame wasn’t out in my country yet and my 9 year old ass was stanning so :poot:

MANiCURE 6

I came with Joanne.

1njf.gif

More especially with Perfect Illusion.

source.gif

But I remember that my mom bought The Fame CD and she listened to it like everyday in the car ! I remember hearing "Paparazzi" and saying to myself "Lady Gaga sings so good, I love her" ! Does that count ? :ladyhaha:

Dr Fudge

On the flip side of this- are there any fans that literally love her for her makeup and haven’t heard a single Gaga song in their life?! 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Reject False Icons

How did you find out about her before the fame ??? :shrug: it seems so surreal, did she promoted herself? How? 

Suspiria
14 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

On the flip side of this- are there any fans that literally love her for her makeup and haven’t heard a single Gaga song in their life?! 

Make this a thread, I want to know:oprah:

Archived