Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Any South Park fans here?

RudraCNG

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

I fvcking love the episode where Cartman pretends to be disabled to get into the special olympics

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

I loved this show as a child and have been Watching it now again now a couple of seasons are up on Netflix. I haven’t seen every episode or every season but which is a good season to jump into? People always say 9 and 10 to me

ItWasntLaauv

One of my favorite shows ever!!! There was a tweet that caught fire kinda recently (I mean it’s nothing new, people seem to have something to say about the show every couple of months lol) written by a Marvel writer where she called it culturally damaging  and conservatives were defending South Park :duck:

My gay, Bernie supporting, 21 y/o self was shook. It’s wild that we live in a time where liberals are trashing the show and conservatives will do anything to protect it when it used to be the inverse I- :fail:

Anyways here’s one of my favorite clips and episodes of the entire show.

ToxicHot

Enjoyed it as a kid, I still watch it sometimes but not on a regular basis (I'm more of a Family Guy person :ladyhaha:).

The show can be hit-or-miss for me. It's either very entertaining and well-written, or just cringey and shocking for the sake of being shocking. But I really, really love South Park for its political and social commentary. It actually offers some very interesting takes on politics, religion, society, etc. And I love all the pop culture references it makes!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ItWasntLaauv
2 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I love the show, but I must say I hate the whole tegridy plot... I never liked Randy, so the last few seasons were not really my thing :bradley:

OMG really, I used to think Randy was kinda annoying, but he ended up having a ton of moments where he was the one to make me laugh HAHAHA :sara: One of the unsung heroes of the show for me!!

RudraCNG
10 hours ago, Esteban said:

For the first time I prefer the french voices of the show than the original ones. The french voice of cartman is priceless

The Spanish voice of Cartman is also good, he has a voice that makes you want to punch his face.

But I prefer the original voices overall.

Helxig

I actually think the show has gotten a lot better over time

I watch it when it's on and always enjoy it :shrug: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• 2 weeks later...
RudraCNG
On 2/17/2020 at 10:47 PM, Antichrist said:

i just found this and i suddenly don't know what to do with my life anymore

Lol I came here just to talk about the SP video games (I'm currently playing The Fractured But Whole) and I just find this masterpiece :air: why tf does it fit so good? :ladyhaha: Loved that chapter.

Archived