đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Any South Park fans here?

RudraCNG

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

Well, since it's the only TV show I follow nowadays and I haven't seen anybody talking about it in here, I decided to open this thread in order to find other SP fans.

You can share your favorite scenes, episodes, talk about the series, etc in this thread.

The first thing I wanted to talk about is: do you think the show's still good? Personally I think it's amazing how it kept all the humour through all this years and I still enjoy it a lot. But one thing I miss is the non-topical issues chapters. I mean, it's praiseworthy the fact they're able to include present topics almost immediately but I loved chapters about everyday situations, I think they're the ones that aged better. What do you think?

Antichrist

i think this is one of the best cartoon series ever to exist, and the fact that they're still so amazingly accurate & humorous about nowadays topics is just legendary.

it's probably a bit too realistic & cruel for GGD types of people, but the last season was AMAZING. the strong trans woman episode, the one where they transplant their poops, i cant even... just... godly :rip:

Bubblegum Bitch

Yes, yes, yes! I'm here. :sis:

I'm not sure if I still like this show as much as I did, but I think it's cool anyway.

My favorite episode is Make Love, Not Warcraft. Because I love WoW, this is the best game for me. :heart: But ManBearPig, Chilli :ladyhaha: and many others episodes are amazing. 

It's not as great as golden years (season  5-11) but it's still good. It didn't decline the way the Simpsons declined. I still watch it but haven't caught up on this season.

PlastiscGuy

I love the show, but I must say I hate the whole tegridy plot... I never liked Randy, so the last few seasons were not really my thing :bradley:

PG.

GypsyBabe

Sometimes I think about the guitar hero episode and chuckle to myself. :teehee:

⚯͛

15 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I love the show, but I must say I hate the whole tegridy plot... I never liked Randy, so the last few seasons were not really my thing :bradley:

OMG YOU'RE BACK!!! :firega:

OT: YEESSS! I have amazing memories watching Randy be Lorde and come out with this bop I genuinely LOVED back in 2015!

Little did I know, Sia, one of my queens, actually sang this :laughga:

Esteban

One of my favorite show ever, It follows me since highscool (I'm 27 now). I prefer the first seasons (until season 13) but I really like the last one and even the weakest ones are good. It's just that I prefer when the tone is more punk, absurd and when there is wtf or fantastic situations. Producers explained that because the world become more and more absurd, medias does their work now, so they have to be more serious (I understand them very well) but I miss their crazyness sometimes

RudraCNG
13 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

OMG YOU'RE BACK!!! :firega:

OT: YEESSS! I have amazing memories watching Randy be Lorde and come out with this bop I genuinely LOVED back in 2015!

Little did I know, Sia, one of my queens, actually sang this :laughga:

South Park serving bops since 1998 :bradley:

And of course

Edit: Actually, SP movie is a really good musical if you ask me :selena:

Bubblegum Bitch
22 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Sometimes I think about the guitar hero episode and chuckle to myself. :teehee:

When I was... 8 or 9 y.o. and watched this episode, I didn't know this is Gaga song, but I liked it so much so I sang it anyway. And after couple of years I realized... :icega:

Esteban

For the first time I prefer the french voices of the show than the original ones. The french voice of cartman is priceless

Archived