Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love cancelled before it began?

Floppy

Featured Posts

Y'all are gunna drag me for being messy with my title and tag.... @Bambino taught me best...:huntyga:

But I just have to ask WHY have you guys been hyping a song for WEEKS that we know nothing about. Y'all keep placing hope in insiders that have been wrong like 3 times in a row now that keep pulling new dates out of thin air. There's no confirmation it's a single or what it's for yet everyday I log on here everyone is dragging her and her team to release the single.... What single? Someone please show me where the LG6 single is because I haven't seen it.

4-FD7-DE37-3-D43-4-A5-D-8-F44-BAE75-EE01

Sorry in advance for any broken hips I cause with my title & tag. :vegas:

EDIT: It's clear that no one is actually reading my post lol...:awkney:

Ryusei

a song we know nothing about? You mean a song we already have in full? :ladyhaha: 

Oh also to go full Bambino you need to post the justin bieber gif

Musery

2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

a song we know nothing about? You mean a song we already have in full? :ladyhaha: 

You literally missed the entire point of my thread. :toofunny:

Judas Society

Well, you can't blame them. First, a snippet leaked and nobody bat an eye. Then the full song leaked and everyone was debating whether is it a masterpiece or not. Then that picture that we do not know what was it for leaked and the gays were lapping it up even though some thought it was rather kitsch and tacky. So it does seem real to many ppl because they were thirsty AF for new music.

But what I can blame them is them blaming gaga and her team plus interscope for the non action for the things that they didn't really announce nor confirmed and believing in so called insiders because....how stupid can you be?

Just because they're right with some artists doesn't mean they will be right for others. Why the hell they didn't predict or said anything of Billie releasing the Bond theme after the Oscars? (I don't know if they did in ATRL but there're some Billie fans here so I'm sure they would have made a thread if there was a rumor of song release by Billie)

ImTired
7 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Y'all are gunna drag me for being messy with my title and tag.... @Bambino taught me best...:huntyga:

But I just have to ask WHY have you guys been hyping a song for WEEKS that we know nothing about. Y'all keep placing hope in insiders that have been wrong like 3 times in a row now that keep pulling new dates out of thin air. There's no confirmation it's a single or what it's for yet everyday I log on here everyone is dragging her and her team to release the single.... What single? Someone please show me where the LG6 single is because I haven't seen it.

Sorry in advance for any broken hips I cause with my title & tag. :vegas:

Why? It's fun. :oops:

4 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Sis, this is not a rumor

It was on purpose I know it's not but y'all are gunna lose it so I'll change it. :laughga:

michael angelo

I don’t think that the “insiders” are wrong, I just think that the day of the release keeps being cancelled and it’s all a sh*t show :flop:

we could belong together

8 minutes ago, miguelxgaga said:

I don’t think that the “insiders” are wrong, I just think that the day of the release keeps being cancelled and it’s all a sh*t show :flop:

What evidence do we have that points to this being the case though?:sis: Multiple ATRL "insiders" have been wrong... LGN changes their story every other day while encouraging people to join their forum for "more info". :flop:

HoneyB

Omg literally all of this

I can’t believe there are actually people who are dragging Gaga for rumors:flop: for something that she hasn’t even talked about yet:flop: just let her do her thing 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Bambino

@Floppy omg I'm so proud of you! :applause:

tY3032r.gif

6 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Oh also to go full Bambino you need to post the justin bieber gif

that gif is an accessory

rPmzdqL.gif

Archived