πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HAUS LABS: Le Monster Matte Lip Crayon

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I’m shookTΒ 

where is this pic from?Β :giveup:Β SL bts??

outside a restaurant in LA yesterday, she alsoΒ posted an Insta selfie while eating out

⚑🐲

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dukttape
3 hours ago, Zilla said:

I don't get why some people are being so nasty about this makeup line. I mean, it brings her happiness so be it, and nobody's forcing you to buy the products and those comments that I have seen are very hurtful towards Gaga so I mean, please be more polite towards her.

come on wtf GIF

I for one am excited to try. I'll probably buy 4-5 shades

Is it bringing happiness or money? Can you honestly look at this and think, 'Wow! This is so Gaga!' It's lowest common denominator, AVON-level makeup.

HookerOnAChurch

TALK DIRTY will be a nice album track. Rose Bitch HAS to be a song name for LG6.Β :enigma:

I like the promotional images she posted on Instagram, but what is that packaging?

Weird design, and it looks like a box of crayons or cigarette carton. Why is the inside lime green?

Edit: Omg. I didn't read through the last pages where people basically said the same thing. Yikes.

UnlikelyStan
18 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

Y’all gonna be real mad at me but Haus Labs is boring,

compare this to the packaging and overall aesthetic ofΒ Jeffree Stars BloodLust paletteΒ 

Lisa Kudrow Wow GIF by The Comeback HBO

I respect that opinion, and I've never warn makeup so I'm certainly not passionate about Haus Labs, nor do I intend to purchase anything from them unless it's a gift, which I can see myself doing. But as a person trying to build a product based brand in a comparable (but definitely different) industry, I am really impressed at the commitment she has to doing everything right, the Amazon strategy she is using, the generally unanimous positive feedback from real users, and determination for expansion and development.

I admit that part of me was expecting Haus Labs to have some some issues, and I prayed Gaga wouldn't do anything that made her look ignorant in the development of this, but I laugh at myself now because she's a smart woman and I will not underestimate her like that again. Obviously her career has lent itself to gaining marketing experience, but this was a textbook execution. It's definitely a new dimension of her career, one that she deserves a lot of credit for as she seems to be in the driver seat... She has to be, it's her name on it.Β 

I love the fact that Lady Gaga is probably having late nights reviewing her margins, making cash flow projections, etc. working with a team of people on R&D, sales strategies, troubleshooting, customer service. She's only 1 woman, so it would be naive to think she does everything, but I'd bet anything that she's steering that ship.Β I'm getting major girlboss vibes, and I'm super proud of her.

Young, wild, American... Lookin' to be something

Franch Toast

I assume the crayon box is special packaging just for all of the lip crayons, and I imagine when you purchase them individually that the packaging will be different.Β 

Thus far, I've been happy with the packaging for all my HL products. I don't care if it's basic – I recycle the boxes anyway, and the vessels used to hold the products feel heavy and high-quality to me.Β 

I look forward to trying a lip crayon or two. I like lip crayons.Β 

She/Her/Hers

TheSlash

I'm kinda overΒ all of the HL stuff, tbh :saladga:Β . I mean, she looks FIRE in those images, but 11 years ago I started to stan her bc of her music ( and soon after also bc of her message ). So for me it slowly gets to a point where I'm just disappointed. I don't mean to discredit anything regarding HL bc it's what's making Gaga happy atm and that's important :pray:Β .

But to be quite honest with you, I slowly start to lose interest in her as an artist ( not as a person, she has so powerful things to say :giveup:Β ). I'm pretty sure I'll deny to ever have written this when new music actually comes out and I'm gonna bop my bisexual a$$ to it :music:Β . I mean, after the leak of a WHOLE SONG IN HQ she did....nothing. Instead of using the hype for her music, she's using it to promote things targeted to a limited audience :interestinga:Β .

Spoiler

Don't take most of it too serious, tho :awkney:Β . As I wrote above, as soon as an official sign of LG6 is on the horizon Imma testify under oath that I never wrote this very post :lana:Β 

Β 

Ew, David!

Glamourpuss
17 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

THE PACKAGINGΒ 

Could be the one they send out for PR tho

It's a packet with every colour? I assumed you had to order seperately. This is so cool if everybody can buy the full collection like this.Β 

Glamourpuss
15 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

$216 😭😭😭

That's the price? Jesus I'm not spending that much.Β :ladyhaha:

But I'll spend it on tour tickets.Β :usrs:

Glamourpuss
15 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Omg what is that tacky puke yellow?Β :cryga:

Not them literally making it look like a crayon box too...just hope LG6 has better packaging than this :awkney:

Β 

I love that colour! I think the box looks so good. What's wrong with you all?Β :saladga:

Cello
8 hours ago, Dukttape said:

Is it bringing happiness or money? Can you honestly look at this and think, 'Wow! This is so Gaga!' It's lowest common denominator, AVON-level makeup.

It literally isn't though.Β :oops:

she/her

Squeeshy Keety
23 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

Y’all gonna be real mad at me but Haus Labs is boring,

compare this to the packaging and overall aesthetic ofΒ Jeffree Stars BloodLust paletteΒ 

Lisa Kudrow Wow GIF by The Comeback HBO

I don't care, it's affordable this wayΒ :vegas:Β 

Can't bring myself to pay that much for a box

They / Them πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

16 hours ago, Dukttape said:

You don’t know what’s going on inside her head. And Avon is one of the biggest makeup companies so I don’t see the problem?Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived