Featured Posts

NewUsername
7 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

Finally :ladyhaha: like Perfect Illusion

but there aren't mountains like that in PI :ohwell:

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's also rumored to do a campaign with Dove, and change the song to "Stupid Dove" with a new collection in partnership with hauslabs...story developping

1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

She's also rumored to do a campaign with Dove, and change the song to "Stupid Dove" with a new collection in partnership with hauslabs...story developping

I’m an intern at Dove headquarters and can confirm this is legitimate 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Regina George
12 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I got a little sneak peak of that Dove sponsored video... It also features someone iconic:

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Giving us pink vibes like the official video

4 minutes ago, Optimus said:

They cant even glue right two pieces of metal on her damn forehead :rip:

I think this is my favourite comment I've ever read on Gagadaily :laughga:

RenegAde
3 hours ago, illySpencer said:

And under Troy ? Yes, He did her whole carreer...

Grammy and other prices are just prices, it means nothing.Leonardo DiCaprio has only one Oscar and he was considered as a great actor without it. How many ppl don't have a Grammy and have a great carreer ? Yes MANY others !  

He changed her whole carrer for better ? Where is GaGa now ? Joanne was a total mess, only 2 millions RIAA in the US (for a A-list singer). ASIB, he didn't do anything on it. Enigma is a mess, LG6 pre era is a mess too. Lady GaGa can't dance and sing anymore, she is not even eccentric, she doesn't do great videos for her music. She recycles olds songs as lead single. Where is the better here ?  

In one word Bobby make her BASIC. What a second part of a carreer...

Where is the logic in this please 

FameHookah
19 minutes ago, Optimus said:

They cant even glue right two pieces of metal on her damn forehead :rip:

On the fisrts leaked shot they are not symmetrical and my ocd is quaking, but theres other close up shot were they look fine, so idk whats going on

WTF is MDNA

Miracle
3 hours ago, illySpencer said:

Like i said, he didn't bother her... Plus, you can be happy with fame and money, a lot a stars can show you that.

Please get mental therapy

illySpencer
1 hour ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

why do you think Troy did her whole career? Can you back that up with something substantial? You've literally never spent a moment with Gaga or Bobby so where do these opinions come from? Everything you're saying has no evidence or anything to back it up? 

I didn't have to spend time with GaGa and Bobby to see the result of their work together. Troy made her a superstar, Bobby made her a basic star. 

All the comments I’ve been reading are so out of context I don’t know what’s going on,      Did we get more than just the pink portrait leak or are all of you just clowns 

Archived