💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Adrenaliner
3 hours ago, BenG said:

No one does live performance promos anymore. They're not effective at all.

Say that to Dua Lipa who made 9823 performances of Don't Start Now and it just peaked in Billboard top 10

giphy.gif

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Adrenaliner said:

Say that to Dua Lipa who made 9823 performances of Don't Start Now and it just peaked in Billboard top 10

giphy.gif

It took that many performances bc they look like a Zumba class

MaMaMarryTheNight

Dua Lipa‘s stage presence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything tbh

tenor.gif?itemid=13160497

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Illuminati Freak
1 hour ago, Iza Kisio said:

It still may be controlled leak, don't be delusional

Exactly these pics are probably being leaked by her team to create hype. Gaga knows what’s she’s doing. The people on this forum are being ridiculously over dramatic and acting like brats. The comments are just cringe worthy. 

illySpencer
53 minutes ago, Doot said:

Bobby Campbell is a wonderful manager. 

People need to stop acting like he's in charge of everything. He is merely her day to manager. He himself answers to an entire agency and label. 

This is the funniest thing I ever read on this forum ! 

sampool
1 hour ago, Rio said:

It makes no sense. I used to **** on monsters who hated on her team years ago, back in 2016 especially. But now I'm totally convinced. They suck and I could do a better job, it's  so amateur at this point. A Star Is Born and its massive soundtrack was kept under wraps fine. Warner Bros is a massive film corporation, yet, no leaks...

This. Bobby MUST leave, every era that was managed by him were a messy borefest, and fans defending him were saying “IT’s NoT HIm, GaGA DoeSnt waNt tO prOmotE aS sHe usEd tO” until we got ASIB (which was managed by WarnerBros) and she had no problem promoting the project like she did pre-ARTPOP era. 
It’s not even about booking her on TV and radio, can we get something refreshing and creative like FarmVill, ARTPOP App (never lived to see its full potential) or even a teaser ad?

1 hour ago, Doot said:

Bobby Campbell is a wonderful manager. 

People need to stop acting like he's in charge of everything. He is merely her day to manager. He himself answers to an entire agency and label. 

Hi Bobby’s mom!

Adrenaliner
41 minutes ago, farting said:

It took that many performances bc they look like a Zumba class

The main pop girl, two time grammy winner and Zumba instructor remains unbothered with her organic hit

8cebe15aa4f4e34018dbf6cf3af61e40e2d20767

43 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Exactly these pics are probably being leaked by her team to create hype. Gaga knows what’s she’s doing. The people are this forum are being ridiculously over dramatic and acting like brats. The comments are just cringe worthy. 

Haus of Gaga were supposedly DMing people to take the photo off Twitter, so I don't think the photo was a Gaga-orchestrated leak.

My name isn't Timmers

Flippy
5 minutes ago, StopCallingMe said:

Which photo are we talking about?

Pink hair, Sailor Moon tiara-esque 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

LIKELADYAGAGA
25 minutes ago, sampool said:

This. Bobby MUST leave, every era that was managed by him were a messy borefest, and fans defending him were saying “IT’s NoT HIm, GaGA DoeSnt waNt tO prOmotE aS sHe usEd tO” until we got ASIB (which was managed by WarnerBros) and she had no problem promoting the project like she did pre-ARTPOP era. 
It’s not even about booking her on TV and radio, can we get something refreshing and creative like FarmVill, ARTPOP App (never lived to see its full potential) or even a teaser ad?

Bobby was still her manager throughout ASIB. He also wasn't her manager leading up to ARTPOP. The last five years of her career have solidified her as a titan of the industry. 

Archived