Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Have any artists eclipsed Gaga as main faves for you?

Notget

Featured Posts

There were times my Marina listens were 10:1 but I don't think I ever considered her my main fave, it's just that Gaga vanished during those times 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

No, no one else is as creative, passionate, fun and interesting.
Oh, and talented. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Gaga is my number 2 after Lana but she can become number 3 after Dua Lipa :vegas:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

JustTea

No. :classy:

I wouldn't even consider stanning anyone else like Gaga, she's way more interesting than others imo. :queenga:

spicemuncher

It's hard for someone to take Gaga's place because she's unlike the rest of the artists in the popdom.

I won't put them in order, really, but if I had to, my #1 has and always will be P!nk, but she's a different kind of performer. Gaga is her own genre and has her own little place in my heart that is strictly for her.

I measure my adoration to artists by how far I'd travel to see them. I would only go outside my region for P!nk, Gaga or a Spice Girls reunion! :laughga:

Reginald

She's not my favorite music artist anymore, but she's def the only Hollywood entertainer who I actively keep up with 

LaserTech
5 hours ago, blankpaper said:

Odesza is my absolute favorite artist, but they’re so completely different it feels weird to rank them like that

Have you seen their live shows? WOW

Thomas P

I’ve thought so twice before, but ever time I begin to like another artist more, she releases new music. I was fully convinced gaga had fallen down the tier this year and then stupid love leaked and all of a sudden she was my everything all over again :vegas:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Gracious Gaga
5 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

My mom back then used to say that I have a preference for women of color (little did she know that I'm gay). 

Lol nah I bet she knew. Most parents know before the child themselves know.  At least that’s how it was in my situation!

♥ Kindness Police.

Teal Ambition

I have other faves but they don’t come close to the amount of love I have for Gaga :kara: Even when I’m not interested in what she’s doing (C2C era for me), she manages to have my full attention. There’s just something so electric about her :flutter:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

blankpaper
3 hours ago, LaserTech said:

Have you seen their live shows? WOW

I went to their last tour 9 times! Their shows are like spiritual experiences 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Archived