Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Have any artists eclipsed Gaga as main faves for you?

Notget

Featured Posts

So I'd say that Gaga is in my top 5, but I don't think she's number 1 like I used to think. No shade to Gaga as she is special and brings something neat, but some artists got me really intrigued past few years. I think I'd put Bjork, FKA twigs and Charli XCX ahead of her but she rests as a great number 4 I think. What about you? :enigma:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

No. None of them are as interesting and well-rounded as her. Her lowest is still higher than others' highest.

StupidLoveBis

No. I like a lot of other artists, but gaga is still my number one. She's the only artist I'm willing to empty my bank account to see her in concert. 

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

No. None of them are as interesting and well-rounded as her. Her lowest is still higher than others' highest.

This^

No one else is remotely as interesting nor do I feel an attachment to any living artist but her :sara:

🖤

Nope. I have had a few phases where I was focused on other faves (mostly actresses) but Gaga always stayed number 1

xoxo Craig

When I was younger, Katy Perry did... but since like 2015, Gaga has been my complete number one fave... there is just no one lile her or as multitalented as her 

End Racism Now

Magneto

Other artists have come closer last few years but Gaga wil remain number 1 for me

Free my mind

Ally Campana

Nope. I tried to unstan her during ARTPOP cause that era for me was a mess. I tried to get into other artists at the time like Miley and Lorde, even Katy. But there’s something about her that always pulls me in. I do stan other artists too but not as much as her. I don’t think there will ever be another artist like her for me. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Chickens in Malibu

No.

Beyoncé could though. Because I used to stan Beyoncé before Gaga when I was young.

My mom back then used to say that I have a preference for women of color (little did she know that I'm gay). 

littlepotter

Music-wise she is far from being in my top 10 anymore... I haven't listened to any of her albums in such a long time. Artists like Bjork, Aurora, Lana do it a lot better for me musically (especially Bjrok who I've recently gotten into and I'm still at awe at just how much of an amazing artist she is). But I'll never stan a bitch like I stan her, I'll never get so excited for new releases for anyone as much as her.

chaeri pls

LaMaisonGaga

No never. She's the woman responsible for shaping me into who I am and what I do today.

lamaisongaga.com

Archived