đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin On Ellen: Justin Bieber Was Nervous to Commit to Now Wife Hailey

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers

Is this really the right time for him to release new music? He doesn't seem mentally healthy enough to start a new era.  Wasn't he pictured hugging one of his bodyguards looking very sad just a few weeks ago?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Am I supposed to feel sorry for that bitch? Because I don't.

Why?

He has suffered / is suffering mentally and has addiction problems. 

He was thrown into fame extremely young, and his parenting was substituted for money-grabbing music executives that have exploited him throughout his whole career. 

Is it really his fault that he isn't always the most moral person?

We all are products of privilege. 

He may be very rich and 'successful', but his upbringing lacked any substance. 

I feel sorry for him. I don't like any of his music and I don't particularly like the way he is, but I understand why he is troubled.

subtext / fantasy

Chromichiga
38 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Ellen saying he looks healthy and happy just shows how fake people in Hollywood are. He never looked more unhealthy and the fact that nobody is doing anything about it is so sad. There is clearly something wrong with him. He looks 50. People saying “he’s anxious because this is his first interview in a while” are wrong because he took big break before Purpose and when he came back he looked perfectly healthy and was not anxious at all. We all know that medicated or druged person gets more anxious in social events (just saying). His posture, his behavior and his movements in general are just sketchy to say the least. 

Ellen has never ever came across real to me I always thought she was one of the fake Hollywood people 

13 minutes ago, Link1995 said:

Ellen has never ever came across real to me I always thought she was one of the fake Hollywood people 

She really is 

Biggest Fan
1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

Everything about him seems fishy to me. Crack is wack

Right like he needed to go and make money and music 

1 hour ago, Trillion Reasons said:

What's on his face? :oprah: It looks sloppy, oh. :awkney:

1 hour ago, Florin said:

Wtf is that moustache? :excuseu:

1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Ellen saying he looks healthy and happy just shows how fake people in Hollywood are. He never looked more unhealthy and the fact that nobody is doing anything about it is so sad. There is clearly something wrong with him. He looks 50. People saying “he’s anxious because this is his first interview in a while” are wrong because he took big break before Purpose and when he came back he looked perfectly healthy and was not anxious at all. We all know that medicated or druged person gets more anxious in social events (just saying). His posture, his behavior and his movements in general are just sketchy to say the least. 

Wow 

really I think that’s what happen to Whitney Michael etc they don’t care. 

1 hour ago, JFK said:

Good God, what happened Justin? 

napoleon dynamite GIF

1 hour ago, kyanewest said:

I agree. I think he's still struggling with something whether it is drugs or depression, he doesn't seem happy or healthy to me. It also looks like he married Hailey as a bandaid to all these problems, and after a year or so I think he'll realize that having a wife is still not fixing his internal issues. He did say in an interview that he wanted to feel part of a family, and feel a close bond to someone as he felt so lonely. To me that's a huge red flag 

🤖

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, Biggest Fan said:

really I think that’s what happen to Whitney Michael etc they don’t care.

They will care once the decay is completely evident and they'll need to cover the story. 

Gaga said it right, we live for the decay. 

Lord Temptation

He actually used to be the biggest star in the world? The 2010s were wild :messga:

PatrickMonster

omg I actually feel sorry for him, he looks really really sick :ohno: he should retire for a couple of years and work on himself before doing a full era again.

RochestrMonstr

I’m not a fan but I wish him the best.

I don’t understand why people need to be catty and rude. He clearly has a very serious problem. 

Biggest Fan
7 hours ago, JFK said:

They will care once the decay is completely evident and they'll need to cover the story. 

Gaga said it right, we live for the decay. 

Wow is like a movie :saladga:

🤖

i don’t even leave my apartment looking so disheveled, imagine choosing to go on national TV like this 

Archived