Justin On Ellen: Justin Bieber Was Nervous to Commit to Now Wife Hailey

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop
5 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

He's twitching a lot, like a druggie.

Not tryna be offensive just my observation, he said he had drug issues and it shows

Everything about him seems fishy to me. Crack is wack

Regina George

Ellen saying he looks healthy and happy just shows how fake people in Hollywood are. He never looked more unhealthy and the fact that nobody is doing anything about it is so sad. There is clearly something wrong with him. He looks 50. People saying “he’s anxious because this is his first interview in a while” are wrong because he took big break before Purpose and when he came back he looked perfectly healthy and was not anxious at all. We all know that medicated or druged person gets more anxious in social events (just saying). His posture, his behavior and his movements in general are just sketchy to say the least. 

ANTI WP
25 minutes ago, Varys said:

I get nervous watching him omg. Stop moving and making weird noices :excited2::excited2::excited2:

Yeah like a easy chair :sweat:

3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

We all know that medicated or druged person gets more anxious in social events (just saying). His posture, his behavior and his movements in general are just sketchy to say the least. 

I agree. I think he's still struggling with something whether it is drugs or depression, he doesn't seem happy or healthy to me. It also looks like he married Hailey as a bandaid to all these problems, and after a year or so I think he'll realize that having a wife is still not fixing his internal issues. He did say in an interview that he wanted to feel part of a family, and feel a close bond to someone as he felt so lonely. To me that's a huge red flag 

5 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

God he's *gly

really? you're free to say you hate his haircut/his mustache/his outfit, but to say he's ugly is just not cool :koons:

Archived