💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs / LG6

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

If LG6 (album and / or lead single) is released as part of - or in conjunction with - a new Haus Labs campaign... how would you feel?

I ask because I think this is highly likely. 

Firstly, Gaga has already correlated LG6 to Haus Labs. 

She told us that, just like HL, LG6 will be colourful - and she also appears to have hinted at LG6 in the very first HL commercial with the inclusion of 'Battle For Your Life',  a rumoured lyric in 'Babylon' (a reliably confirmed new track). 

Spoiler

We also know that the next HL campaign will be based on Little Monsters, which offers a parallel between new music and makeup. 

Add all of this together, and it seems quite probable that new music will be linked to Haus Labs in some way. 

Spoiler

If true, it would also be funny to think that LG6 hints would've been hidden right in front of us for so long.

Either a palette / product will be named after a new single or album title, or perhaps there will be some kind of bundle. 

However it happens, I think it's going to. 

And honestly, I don't know how to feel about that. 

I think I would I find it slightly off-putting if makeup is somehow shoe horned into new makeup. It would feel inauthentic to me. 

What do you think?

subtext / fantasy

FfFfFfFF

I don't think they will be necessarily linked.

7 minutes ago, OMonster said:

She told us that, just like HL, LG6 will be colourful - and she also appears to have hinted at LG6 in the very first HL commercial with the inclusion of 'Battle For Your Life',  a rumoured lyric in 'Babylon' (a reliably confirmed new track).

Babylon might be confirmed by a reliable insider but the lyric ''Battle for your life'' wasn't so there is no link between them in this aspect. :huntyga: 

8 minutes ago, OMonster said:

We also know that the next HL campaign will be based on Little Monsters, which offers a parallel between new music and makeup. 

The make up is inspired by little monsters and has Gaga's usual inspirational speech but that's no link to LG6 either. It's just that Haus Labs is the result of Gaga's current state of mind which is the state of mind in which she created LG6, I can only see it this way.

adamsenigma

I mean, it's kinda agood marketing plan, after all we KNOW Gaga as a musician, singer, artist, performer, etc. Sooner or later her makeup brand and music will collide and I think it will ve a good promo for both of her worlds. 

Reality

Tbh, I wouldn't really care as long as the music and visuals are good. 

Side note though, why has no one compared the "Battle for your life" motto with the "I would battle for you (even if I break in two)" lyrics in SL? I thought that was a pretty obvious reference, but I've heard little to no people talking about it...

🖤👹

OMonster
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Babylon might be confirmed by a reliable insider but the lyric ''Battle for your life'' wasn't so there is no link between them in this aspect. :huntyga: 

The make up is inspired by little monsters and has Gaga's usual inspirational speech but that's no link to LG6 either. It's just that Haus Labs is the result of Gaga's current state of mind which is the state of mind in which she created LG6, I can only see it this way.

There is a rumoured lyric in 'Babylon' - 'Walk the runway, leave it on, battle for your life, Babylon' - hence the possible link to 'Battle For Your Life'. 

My point regards the Little Monster HL campaign and new music is more marketing-based. 

It would offer Gaga the opportunity to 'tell the story' of putting on your makeup, feeling strong and fighting on - linking to the theme of new music, hence the correlated campaigns. 

subtext / fantasy

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Battle for your life was practically confirmed as lyrics on August 2019 by ladygaganow. 

Back then we didn't know what they meant by "B" but the other day... 

I'm pretty sure they know something, not to mention that the guy on Reddit who had SL also had Babylon, and it wouldn't surprise me if more people has it. 

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

There is a rumoured lyric in 'Babylon' - 'Walk the runway, leave it on, battle for your life, Babylon' - hence the possible link to 'Battle For Your Life'. 

Well I know that. What I was saying is that while Babylon is confirmed by a reliable insider, it having those particular lyrics isn't. :huntyga:

OMonster
2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Battle for your life was practically confirmed as lyrics on August 2019 by ladygaganow. 

I'm pretty sure they know something, not to mention that the guy on Reddit who had SL also had Babylon, and it wouldn't surprise me if more people has it. 

Yup - Babylon and 'battle' are definitely connected. 

That's why it's particularly interesting that Gaga included 'Battle For Your Life' in a promo that was shot to the Babylon song... hence my thoughts that Haus Labs and LG6 are connected.

subtext / fantasy

spector
4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

the new walk, walk, fashion, baby :giveup: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It wasn't confirmed. :wtf: You guys need the slightest most ambigous hint to call it confirmed but confirmed means confirmed aka proven. Who are they? Where they not wrong before many times?

Modern Ecstasy2

Those little f***ers that won the contest to be in the next campaign better not get to hear new music before the rest of us 

frustrated the office GIF

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

tbh i would hate it. she needs to understand that there are monsters who don’t care about make up. 

she needs to separate these two businesses 

hot blondes in odd positions

Glamourpuss

I'd be here for it. Some of the HL visuals have been amazing particularly the first one. 

Also, the HL mini era has been one of my faves and I like makeup so it's been fun for me.

I think it would be excellent marketing for the beauty brand so she should combine the two.

It shouldn't even affect the monsters who don't like makeup because Gaga will be serving looks all the time. Isn't that what we want?

Glamourpuss

tumblr_pue37mH0Y61s4cgr2o1_500.gifvFreak out, freak out, freak out, freak out. Look at me.

007.gif

Get down, get down, get down, get down. Look at me. 

Archived