Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

JazzGa back in 2010

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

she was singing Someone to watch over me

can someone post more JazzGa around 2008 to 2010?

To be honest, this might be the first time I acknowledge she was singing jass in this Today Show performance. (ofcuz i watched this performance long long time ago, but that time just didn't pay attention to the jazz part)

For those who said "her vocal is way better than when she debut"  "back in the days she cannot sing"  EXCUSE ME NO, back in the days she was already the vocal queen. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Pop Music

this performance always leaves me jaw dropped :flutter:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Linus Gaga
Just now, Sneaky said:

It's so weird how they just ignored her vocals back then.

none of the pop girls can do it :ohwell: really....NONE

Her "antics" as the media call it over shadowed her talent but that was the medias fault not hers lol. How many live performances did she do and the whole world was like "Oh.... she can actually sing?"

nenhures
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

Her "antics" as the media call it over shadowed her talent but that was the medias fault not hers lol. How many live performances did she do and the whole world was like "Oh.... she can actually sing?"

I remember it was only after The Sound of Music performance that the GP started to seriously talk about how good of a vocalist she is and even then they conveniently forget about it until the next big performance. It's funny how they always accused her of being shallow when they were the ones who couldn't see past the imagery and the fact that it took so many years into her career for people to start seeing her for what she is (a grade A vocalist) is just criminal.

2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I remember it was only after The Sound of Music performance that the GP started to seriously talk about how good of a vocalist she is and even then they conveniently forget about it until the next big performance. It's funny how they always accused her of being shallow when they were the ones who couldn't see past the imagery and the fact that it took so many years into her career for people to start seeing her for what she is (a grade A vocalist) is just criminal.

She herself admitted she usEd certain "antics" to force people to listen to her message. Look at the meat dress and the vessel. She forced media to plaster her everywhere to force her message out in a way society can't avoid. It annoyed me that literally everytime she showed her talent people would be like "Oh she can perform oh she sings oh she dances" girl it's been this way since 2009 WAKE UP 

CannaeDrive

Sweet memory :sara: 

This is when I decided to laminate my stan card :bradley:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Linus Gaga

so any jazzGa performance during the fame era ? :cryga:

I would like to see her wearing her FAME outfit, but singing elegant jazz . 

Archived