💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

does this sound off-key?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

welcome back to my daily show of being proud of my flop work until the gheys point out i got the chords wrong :whitney:

also thank you @homomo for the bass notes! :party:

i fixed the bass and the 2-chords fill from the pre-chorus. for the chorus, i'm trying to find/make a synth that sounds similar to the original one and it's pretty challenging..

https://vocaroo.com/e8K5cYRluH6 - LQ filtered version for reference

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

The ONLY thing I heard that didn't sound right was at 14 seconds and it's that tiny little synth effect, like it sounds too high and listening to the song, it's not even in there so yeah, you can just get rid of that :laughga:

1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

The ONLY thing I heard that didn't sound right was at 14 seconds and it's that tiny little synth effect, like it sounds too high and listening to the song, it's not even in there so yeah, you can just get rid of that :laughga:

can you hear it in here? https://vocaroo.com/e8K5cYRluH6

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

FfFfFfFF

The way your threads transformed from ''update on my Stupid love remake'' to ''does this sound off key''. :poot: We love a tricky song.

To me it still sounds a bit darker than it should be but I could be wrong.

24 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The way your threads transformed from ''update on my Stupid love remake'' to ''does this sound off key''. :poot: We love a tricky song.

To me it still sounds a bit darker than it should be but I could be wrong.

i love a good challenge :emma:

dark as in lower keys?

10 minutes ago, dit said:

you made this?! it sounds amazing sis :giveup: 

8 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Sounds better than the original :lana:

omg suddenly i'm glad i didnt scrap this project, thanks guys :kara:

2 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

omg suddenly i'm glad i didnt scrap this project, thanks guys :kara:

you are ridiculously talented. I can't believe you managed to make that. it sounds practically identical and when i do notice differences they actually sound better and clearer than on the original SL lol! u have a gift.

12 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Oh wow this has come very far from the original.:firega:

thanks!! the earlier demos makes me wonder if i was on crack while making them :emma:

14 minutes ago, dit said:

you are ridiculously talented. I can't believe you managed to make that. it sounds practically identical and when i do notice differences they actually sound better and clearer than on the original SL lol! u have a gift.

the perfect thing to wake up to, thanks for making my day already! have a great day :hug:

2 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

thanks!! the earlier demos makes me wonder if i was on crack while making them :emma:

The crack definitely paid off in the long run. :huntyga:

Archived