Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

French radio already airplays Stupid Love

Rifek

Featured Posts

Eighteen
Just now, Kattys said:

Ah so sorry for you... there was a moment when someone spread 18s of HQ snippet, and after 2-3 hours full song suddenly dropped on twitter. :selena: Everything went down mostly in „LG6 discussion” thread

no wonder i've been looking at the trending today section only cause i figured someone would create a thread that would blow up :cryga:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They won’t just officially release it to radio and commercial platforms without an announcement from Gaga first.  Surely tomorrow at the latest we will get an announcement, if not then it’s not coming for a while.

messybottom
8 minutes ago, S0436 said:

They won’t just officially release it to radio and commercial platforms without an announcement from Gaga first.  Surely tomorrow at the latest we will get an announcement, if not then it’s not coming for a while.

the can and most likely will not say anything beforehand. It’s just different now that the entire song is on the internet in HQ. An announcement will hurt the song more and send the non stans digging for the leak 

NewUsername

Isn't this illegal as ****?

With this + the club situation, they really need to release the song this Friday or next one AT THE LATEST.

Didymus
59 minutes ago, dit said:

I guess Gaga aint the only one who wants stupid love :air::stalkga:

Love what you did there :ladyhaha:

UnlikelyStan
Just now, Lemondeduerl said:

Is it legal? :ladyhaha:

Probs not :spin:

Young, wild, American... Lookin' to be something

blackstar
1 hour ago, Cerny said:

That’s like when Australian radio played the Aura leak. :poot:

Also Croatian radio played I Want Your Love when that Tom Ford commercial was released :poot:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

2 minutes ago, blackstar said:

Also Croatian radio played I Want Your Love when that Tom Ford commercial was released :poot:

Oh wow, and fans say radio stations don’t want to play her music. :poot: 

Archived