Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop complaining and looking for any excuse

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
34 minutes ago, TioBernie said:

My goodness, at this point the most annoying ones are you people making a thread every minute about how WE (the ones that don’t enjoy the snippet) need to stop.

Also, I’m not 14 and I’m probably more of a top than you ever was.

Who said i was a top, what i'm not is a little complainer of anything.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all this mess is like so subjective your opinion hurts.

It's like watching an echograph and saying to the mother : he looks ugly, doesn't seem to have the features to be a beauty queen babe. 

WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL THING, RECEIVE WITH NO EXPECTATIONS

JUST........... DANCE.

Spoiler

i'm so stuck into elitism between Debussy, Ravel and Cole Porter and the conservatory, and yet The Cure and Heal Me are like the twin sisters of my straight fantasy. I don't understand people not liking it. Did I never understood music ??? (Yeah right - à la Yeah Right during the intro of Alejandro MB2.O)

Spoiler

i'm not saying i'm straight but that those girls are like a essay of vibrations to cure sadness I believe. It's a very raw and bold statement in the two cases why ppl sh*t on that is a mystery to me

Spoiler

Why don't we try to treat Gaga as if she was just a baby that gives us drawings after school ? Why do we have to treat her like she owes us art and spiritual elevation at the same time ? 

There is just a million reasons why we are not defending Gaga no matter what she does (as I read like even if the songs are "Bad". We just have no agenda for toxic negativity. And we wanna get rid of it. 

But the girl was playing piano before we were all born so I bet we owe her a little more respect and give her a bit more credit and think about what we receive. Also I think when you expect something from someone you tend to judge at the first sigh but just... Judgment is destructive

-Every new pop music seems good because it's new sounds, new ideas mixed together. styles mashing up in this age where identities blur and f$ck together. but in terms of melody and complexity and ways to receive music. It's always the same anyways. 4/4. Stop thinking the Week-end is revolutionary...  It's  just like a new Burger at McDonalds

Spoiler

(looks so good on the picture, so new, so tasty) 

-Nobody seems to understand what makes her work unique anyway. Nobody seems to realise she always mixed her things in very unique way for example. That what she did always had a very unique flair. 

-If everyone agreed like on one point or stopped giving his opinion we could function as a humanity. As a group and stop trying to all be unique and alone. We could go somewhere with all that. We could build something instead of making war. 

-Let's get our souls ready for a new record. Let US stop all the Drama once and for All. 

It's all about having fun first. I know she embellished our lives in her way. She gave us a lot already. So why can't we give her a break ? She's almost like family. She's our obsession. Maybe after all happened it's time we start being something else than one more tragic diva stanbase. It's not hers to save our all whole lives. Now it's up to you and me to make our lives better. She cannot take all of us home and serenade us girl every night. We have to be confident in ourselves and stop judging everything. 

Also I'm not trying to shut this site down

We can share a lot of informations, ideas, news stuff and also have debates on important things. You know. This site often give me the news before the tv so.... I really love being here.

We can share a hundred million things but our every little opinions.

Spoiler

I thought Applause was basic at first. Because basically it's one riff. But like. This song has so much to offer. It's one big adrenaline shot for me still...(and also this requires a very good sound system to be fully appreciated

Spoiler

I swear to god my perception of it changed once more when I bought monitoring speakers)

Well. Even THEOG is was like : 2 Disney when i listened on the phone the day of it's release.... But in the end I let it grow and I realise how strong they are both.... Let the songs grow a little too. Art needs a bit of time to be digested

Spoiler

And also Yves Klein is my fav example : NO photo can make you feel the vibration of his blue. No photo ever can reproduce it's texture. Impossible. You have to find one in a museum, it's better for the first time if it's a big one, and stay like 5 minutes in front of it watching the blue to let is absorb you and you absorb it... 

hello hello baby.

littlepotter
1 hour ago, TioBernie said:

Also, I’m not 14 and I’m probably more of a top than you ever was.

:air:

chaeri pls

messybottom
1 hour ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Sidenote: did y'all know you were bottoms at 14? :bon:

I thought I was straight at 14

Didymus
1 hour ago, RochestrMonstr said:

But you also have a group of fans who genuinely love Stupid Love and think it IS good music. 

Sure. And we’re all happy for them, at least I am :hug: 

1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Pop girls have been working hard to create more interesting and complex song structures, melodies, lyrics and instrumentals instead of relying on an easy-on-the-ear beat that drives the song forward. That's not the formula anymore :oprah: If it was, Shallow would never be Gaga's second biggest hit of all time.

And that's why some fans are disappointed. Gaga has not stepped up her songwriting/production game with this one, and whether it's a demo or not, it's not a good sign. It's a sign that she's settling for something that, frankly, isn't good enough. And all this "it's classic pop", "it's back to the golden days", "it sounds different from other pop songs today" etc. argumentation is just deflection :ladyhaha:

Basically, you have a group of fans who will be satisfied with whatever Gaga will release and will convince themselves that it's the next best thing since Plato and that it will slay the world yas mama, and then there's fans who just want good music and who think this ain't it. No big deal, we'll wait for the next one. No need to piss on each other's parades.

What the f are you saying? LOL. There is no sense.

Can you explain to me how a hit sounds? have you heard what Dua Lipa, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Rita Ora etc just released in 2019?

Are you expecting Gaga making music like Billi Eilish or Ariana Grande?

POP GIRLS HAVE BEEN WORKING SO HARD? WHO?Camina Cabella doing reggeton? This exists in Spain since 91738284 years ago.

Ah wait I thought a forum’s purpose was giving our opinions. My life is a lie.

illySpencer

Stupid Love is not THAT good, especially for a return after years and years without a proper pop album. She defenitly did a better job with ARTPOP, the meanning was everything. Here I just feel that she wrote it in 5 mins, the chorus is weak, the song sound dated, and it's very repetitive, there is no strenght... It's not a good song for a return. 

Where are the references about cinema like in Bad Romance or Applause ? GaGa used to do a good work, here I don't know what's happening to her. 

rain on meh
21 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Stupid Love is not THAT good, especially for a return after years and years without a proper pop album. She defenitly did a better job with ARTPOP, the meanning was everything. Here I just feel that she wrote it in 5 mins, the chorus is weak, the song sound dated, and it's very repetitive, there is no strenght... It's not a good song for a return. 

Where are the references about cinema like in Bad Romance or Applause ? GaGa used to do a good work, here I don't know what's happening to her. 

It really hurts but this, I agree 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Didymus
37 minutes ago, gagaxxsergie said:

Can you explain to me how a hit sounds? have you heard what Dua Lipa, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Rita Ora etc just released in 2019?

POP GIRLS HAVE BEEN WORKING SO HARD? WHO?Camina Cabella doing reggeton? This exists in Spain since 91738284 years ago.

And what is Gaga doing with this song that Katy didn’t do 100x better with NRO? :rip: 

I mean, Katy!!!! :air: Is it too much to ask for Gaga, a self-described accomplished musician, to release something worthy of her skills?

I’ll never understand this desire among LMs for her to make basic music omg.

illySpencer
49 minutes ago, gagaxxsergie said:

Katy Perry did a better song and job with NRO than GaGa with Stupid Love ! Period. 

I'm sorry but I think GaGa was lazy on Stupid Love, where is the chrous except "I want you Stupid Love, Love, Love". She had plenty of time to create a masterpiece and she didn't. If the album sound like that, it's not gonna be good... 

Didymus

Besides, since when were Dua Lipa and Rita Ora her competish? :lmao: 

How the mighty have fallen. 

Archived