đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop complaining and looking for any excuse

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

You guys are something else. 

Stupid Love has leaked on the internet. We don't know if it's the actual version that's gonna be released or it's just a demo, but you still complain. 

We don't know if it's going to be confirmed as a lead single, but suddenly you all can write songs and produce them, saying that it's poorly written and that is basic. Also Gaga is the one that made the song, you're a costumer, no one is asking you to buy it or like it. Are you on the Songwriters Hall of Fame? Shut up lmao! You can have an opinion an that is completely fine, that's why we have brains, but again this is just A SONG.

You wanted her to have a hit but then complain that the song is just too generic. How the **** do hits sound?  I'm sorry a leaked song hasn't fullfiled your expectations, Tchaikovsky.

There's people in here that have been a fan since 2008, and all what Gaga was back in the day was Pop realness, that's what made us fall in love with her. We've been waiting for a solo pop dance album for more than 5 years, but there's always gonna be a 14 year old bottom that became a fan in 2017 after Hannah Montana stopped airing saying this is a flop. Ok enlighted brain, take a sit and wait for C2C part 2.

Also to the marketing agents in here, that are experts in managing A list celebs, do you really think UMG, Interscope and the Haus would let one of the biggest stars' comeback single leak for no reason? All of her lead singles have leaked prior release. Why do you give a **** if it flops or not, you enjoy Heavy Metal Lover and Marry The Night right? Or you can only like songs that have more thah a billion streams on Spotify? Then get an album with Shallow on repeat.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko

well the HQ leak clearly isn't a demo and is the lead (imo)  and I'm very happy with that :oops:

Actual patient

littlepotter

Listen it's not like I don't agree with you, but the thing is this is a pop forum and this is basically what it's used for: people discussing pop. Not just the music, but releases, charts, news, etc. You're not the first person to say "who cares about charts" but it won't stop people from caring. Let pop forums be pop forums, no need to call people 14 year old bottoms :green:

chaeri pls

GhettoFabulous
4 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Sidenote: did y'all know you were bottoms at 14? :bon:

No tbh I was still searching bootyhole pics on the net :vegas:SOOOOO :poot:

RochestrMonstr

It’s funny because I would think this song would give people who complained during the Joanne and ASIB eras what they wanted. But it seems as though many people can’t be satisfied either way

I’m happy to be in the opposite boat. I love Stupid Love and think it’s a great feel-good anthem! But I also love Joanne and think it’s a gorgeous pop record. 

blackpink
9 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Knew it since I was 11 when I had a crush on this 16 year old guy in my school :selena:

TioBernie

My goodness, at this point the most annoying ones are you people making a thread every minute about how WE (the ones that don’t enjoy the snippet) need to stop.

Also, I’m not 14 and I’m probably more of a top than you ever was.

Gov Hooka
15 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

There was a moment that I looked at my butt in the mirror in middle school and knew :huntyga:

AlexanderMagno

Lol I haven’t listened to the song yet.

Anyway, I don’t know what you’re talking about, yes there are fans complaining but the reception has been MUCH better than Perfect Illusion. It was a shitstorm around here with that lead single, Stupid Love has the “basic” reception but overall people still like it.

Didymus

There's one major flaw in your argumentation: that hits nowadays have to be generic dance bops. Today's pop scene isn't like that anymore :smh: Almost everyone has stepped up their game hardcore 'cause they realise it's not enough to release some half-good club jam anymore.

Pop girls have been working hard to create more interesting and complex song structures, melodies, lyrics and instrumentals instead of relying on an easy-on-the-ear beat that drives the song forward. That's not the formula anymore :oprah: If it was, Shallow would never be Gaga's second biggest hit of all time.

And that's why some fans are disappointed. Gaga has not stepped up her songwriting/production game with this one, and whether it's a demo or not, it's not a good sign. It's a sign that she's settling for something that, frankly, isn't good enough. And all this "it's classic pop", "it's back to the golden days", "it sounds different from other pop songs today" etc. argumentation is just deflection :ladyhaha:

Basically, you have a group of fans who will be satisfied with whatever Gaga will release and will convince themselves that it's the next best thing since Plato and that it will slay the world yas mama, and then there's fans who just want good music and who think this ain't it. No big deal, we'll wait for the next one. No need to piss on each other's parades.

RochestrMonstr
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Basically, you have a group of fans who will be satisfied with whatever Gaga will release and will convince themselves that it's the next best thing since Plato and that it will slay the world yas mama, and then there's fans who just want good music and who think this ain't it. No big deal, we'll wait for the next one. No need to piss on each other's parades.

But you also have a group of fans who genuinely love Stupid Love and think it IS good music. 

RenegAde
50 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You guys are something else. 

Stupid Love has leaked on the internet. We don't know if it's the actual version that's gonna be released or it's just a demo, but you still complain. 

We don't know if it's going to be confirmed as a lead single, but suddenly you all can write songs and produce them, saying that it's poorly written and that is basic. Also Gaga is the one that made the song, you're a costumer, no one is asking you to buy it or like it. Are you on the Songwriters Hall of Fame? Shut up lmao! You can have an opinion an that is completely fine, that's why we have brains, but again this is just A SONG.

You wanted her to have a hit but then complain that the song is just too generic. How the **** do hits sound?  I'm sorry a leaked song hasn't fullfiled your expectations, Tchaikovsky.

There's people in here that have been a fan since 2008, and all what Gaga was back in the day was Pop realness, that's what made us fall in love with her. We've been waiting for a solo pop dance album for more than 5 years, but there's always gonna be a 14 year old bottom that became a fan in 2017 after Hannah Montana stopped airing saying this is a flop. Ok enlighted brain, take a sit and wait for C2C part 2.

Also to the marketing agents in here, that are experts in managing A list celebs, do you really think UMG, Interscope and the Haus would let one of the biggest stars' comeback single leak for no reason? All of her lead singles have leaked prior release. Why do you give a **** if it flops or not, you enjoy Heavy Metal Lover and Marry The Night right? Or you can only like songs that have more thah a billion streams on Spotify? Then get an album with Shallow on repeat.

DRAG THEM!!!!:applause::applause:

Archived