💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga after leaking stupid love

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Must feel like relieved from constipation.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

If I had a choice if the song leaked, I think I would have said no. I feel a tad bad it leaked, but not really. At the end of the day, it's music. We are all living right now, and it's not like we aren't going to stream it. It's her and her labels responsibility to promote this song correctly to get it exposure. 

That said, i'm not sure if it affects Gaga as negatively as we think. Yeah there's 5F2... she didn't seem extremely bothered by it, just extremely annoyed, plus that was an entire album and not just a single. Also, when Judas was leaking, Gaga was wrapped in leather with a wig on, in a bathtub, no water, literally talking about vomiting her creativity in a GagaVision. Oh, and she's worth 350 million dollars. She will be okay.

TBH the album will probably leak too. 

13 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

I feel sad for her. 

Her body of work deserved respect. 

1 minute ago, Bae said:

If I had a choice if the song leaked, I think I would have said no. I feel a tad bad it leaked, but not really. At the end of the day, it's music. We are all living right now, and it's not like we aren't going to stream it. It's her and her labels fault to promote this song correctly to get it exposure. 

That said, i'm not sure if it affects Gaga as negatively as we think. Yeah there's 5F2, but she didn't seem extremely bothered by it, just extremely annoyed. Also, when Judas was leaking, Gaga was in a bathtub talking about vomiting her creativity in a GagaVision. Oh, and she's worth 350 million dollars. She will be okay.

Yes.

SL came too early. I think it would be funny if it was Gaga who leaked it herself. I also am aggravated that it could most likely be a hacker. I hope that these small little joke threads like mine can make this situation a bit better and give us something to laugh about.

Archived