• I'm applying my clown makeup now like the fool I am

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
7 minutes ago, pink paws said:

people are hyped because

EOk_HsZWsAEA792?format=jpg&name=large http://www.radio1.gr/newmusic/new-uk-singles/ :ally:

Hide contents

inb4 its a gay intern who put that there :flop: which one of yall did it

I mean... do I want to believe this? Absolutely!

Will my trauma as a Gaga fan for 10 years let me believe another rumour? No :eww:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

KURUSHITOVSKA

The leak CAN NOT be the 2011 version since they didn't do those looped sampled syllables chorus back then.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

FfFfFfFF

Those old snippets that leaked last year do sound like they are from the BTW/ ARTPOP era but the new ones sound like her current voice.

What if it's an old song that got reworked? 

Helxig
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Those old snippets that leaked last year do sound like they are from the BTW/ ARTPOP era but the new ones sound like her current voice.

What if it's an old song that got reworked? 

That's what I thought! The old one sounds very old, the recent leak sounds like her current vocals...

But I'm sticking with the theory it's original LG5 materail she threw in the bin to make Joanne instead... at least until there's more evidence... fake until proven real in this court room!

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

That's what I thought! The old one sounds very old, the recent leak sounds like her current vocals...

But I'm sticking with the theory it's original LG5 materail she threw in the bin to make Joanne instead... at least until there's more evidence... fake until proven real in this court room!

I just want the full HQ version asap regardless.

tenor.gif?itemid=9367987

Reginald

I just don't get why she would hold onto this song in particular for 9 years,  since Born This Way. No shade to the song but :laughga: there's nothing particularly noteworthy about Stupid Love that warrants almost a decade of sitting on a hard drive before being released / reworked. This part of the rumor seems farfetched.

Jigglygoth

I do think it's a BTW song TBH :ladyhaha:

But who cares, I hope it leaks in full soon :ladyhaha:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

It's complicated. Imo on the snippet where she sings "every nation blabla" she sounds like 2011 but on the other she sounds like 2015&after when her singing voice changed. I guess she re-recorded the song and it leaked in addition to the older version recorded few years ago which leaked about 1 year ago

BloodyM

Interesting that she reworks a 2011 song. In that case would have preferred to have Brooklyn Nights haha!

Helxig
14 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

Interesting that she reworks a 2011 song. In that case would have preferred to have Brooklyn Nights haha!

Saame! Although Brooklyn Nights is perfect just the way it is :giveup: 

BleepBloop

It's not an old song. You can literally hear Bloodpop's screams throughout the song(and supposed early demo). It's on LG6, deal with eet:ohwell:

homomo

Two things. 

first of all, it still has that 80s synth arpeggio that Bloodpop uses in a lot of his songs.

Secondly, why was she listening to it at Halloween while carving that pumpkin?

Archived