Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
question

Is the Stupid Love snippet a demo?

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

I'm just wondering this because the 'want' at the start is very flat... do you think this is pre-editing?

Not today Satan, not today

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
Just now, Rolodex of Hate said:

I'm just wondering this because the 'want' at the start is very flat... do you think this is pre-editing?

she doesn't use autotune anymore

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halsey

It sounds like an early Gaga, 2011 type BAWP with some ARTPOP instrumental influences. PopGa is BACK

I got drunk
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne

Oh definitely :classy:

DC

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle
1 minute ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

I'm just wondering this because the 'want' at the start is very flat... do you think this is pre-editing?

it was the final version that was supposed to be released during may 2019 bt they probably changed a lot of it as they had like nine months to rework it lol

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

she doesn't use autotune anymore

She does. Pitch correction was all over ASIB and is in Joanne too.

 

That said, this was likely a demo. And could even be an intentional flat note. Flat isn't always a bad thing. :)

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster

It does have her "recent" voice. Think of her I Want Your Love cover. It sounds like that.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darcklighter22

Clearly it doesn't sound mastered at all when you listen with headphones like the leaked poker face demo. But the aura demo was the final and had to have the vocal take swapped for the tamed final version we got to "prove" what leaked was a demo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne
3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

she doesn't use autotune anymore

Um yeah she does :laughga:

DC
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolodex of Hate
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

She does. Pitch correction was all over ASIB and is in Joanne too.

 

That said, this was likely a demo. And could even be an intentional flat note. Flat isn't always a bad thing. :)

 

Just now, derpmonster said:

It does have her "recent" voice. Think of her I Want Your Love cover. It sounds like that.

Haha :) It's not her vocal quality, it just when she says 'want' the first two times it's definitely very off... if it is released like that the general public will definitely respond to that, but hopefully it is an early take or something. And being flat is never a good thing!

Not today Satan, not today
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mustang

The older snippet (irrelation got me spacing oh) seems like a demo but idk the one that we got today has a different beat

Edited by Mustang
I see everything

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeIusional
5 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

she doesn't use autotune anymore

I’m-

if any artist didn’t use auto tune they would sound like doja cat live

 

give me a reaction or don’t its fine

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Infinity Wave
5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

it was the final version that was supposed to be released during may 2019 bt they probably changed a lot of it as they had like nine months to rework it lol

 

WHAT IS HAPPENING

Colourful

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mustang
3 minutes ago, Mustang said:

The older snippet (irrelation got me spacing oh) seems like a demo but idk the one that we got today has a different beat

 

You can compare both at the end of the video

Edited by Mustang
I see everything

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...