đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

[Poll] What do you think of Stupid Love so far?

Tom Nook

What do you think of Stupid Love?  

436 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the song judging by the leak snippets?

• I Like It So Far
    • I Don’t Like It
    • No Opinion Yet/Waiting For Full Song

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2020 at 07:59 AM

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I think it’s really my fault for having high expectations and expecting much growth from Gaga. Especially since I’ve been listening to a lot of creative, less commercial artists for the past several years of Gaga’s Musical hiatus. It’s sad that Gaga’s highest quality work was all the way back in 2011 with Born This Way, both lyrically and visually. 
At the age 33, I don’t need basic pop music from Gaga that any other basic pop artist can give. Especially a track that sounds straight out of like a 2014-2015. IF she’s really going for something along the lines of Madonna’s Confessions, she has A LOT of work to do judging by this one song. 

I totally agree, Gaga used to be that artist that stood out from other pop artists because she was so unique and that was why I fell in love with her then. And I was expecting her to really bring it this time and do something groundbreaking again. I’ve also discovered a lot of underground unheard of artists and I’m just thinking this is why I never listen to many artists in the charts atm so I probably won’t be a fan if she does something just for the charts sake.  It’s surprising because she’s been working with boys Noize and BURNS so we will just have to wait and see what else she does. To be honest we still don’t know 100% that this is even on LG6

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

nattuggla

I need to hear the whole song to fully judge but what I have heard so far is pretty catchy. I can say that I like it more than Perfect Illusion but let's see if it is lead single worthy. 

I still hope that this will be the Aura moment of the Album: the leak to create buzz about LG6 but which serves as the album opener and the real lead single will would be announced soon... 

nenhures

Gaga gave electropop a breath of fresh air in the late 00s. Made dark and abrasive albums into the 10s. Got a #1 Grammy-winning Jazz album in twenty f*cking fourteen. Came out with an analog Americana inspired album when tropical dance music was dominating the charts. Smashed with a soundtrack album which spawned a #1 country-rock single in the age of hip-hop. And finally what we got from this leak is that Stupid Love is an upbeat, disco-tinged track when minimalist and trap-inspired pop is what's popular.

She's innovative and against the current when people like her music but a generic sellout when they don't. Her songs are a throwback when people like them but dated when they don't.

Make it make sense :oprah: 

9 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Gaga gave electropop a breath of fresh air in the late 00s. Made dark and abrasive albums into the 10s. Got a #1 Grammy-winning Jazz album in twenty f*cking fourteen. Came out with an analog Americana inspired album when tropical dance music was dominating the charts. Smashed with a soundtrack album which spawned a #1 country-rock single in the age of hip-hop. And finally what we got from this leak is that Stupid Love is an upbeat, disco-tinged track when minimalist and trap-inspired pop is what's popular.

She's innovative and against the current when people like her music but a generic sellout when they don't. Her songs are a throwback when people like them but dated when they don't.

Make it make sense :oprah: 

Mods pin this post, everyone needs to read that.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Archived