other

I hope the snnipet it's not real

Blackout19

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

Can we pleaseeeeee not start this. I get itā€™s a forum but... why post about already not liking something? Idk just seems boring to me. No offense at all. That trend is lame to me and I hope we all donā€™t tolerate it for this album cycle.Ā 

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

KingRedd
6 hours ago, Bae said:

I donā€™t understand why fans get so upset when other fans make threads about their opinion when songs leak. Thatā€™s what happens.

saying this as a fan whoā€™s been on this site since 2011.Ā 

Why arenā€™t negative opinions allowed? You donā€™t see people trolling in the thread ā€œI love it.ā€

so annoying.

Because this is a place for Gaga fans to be excited and discuss things with others especially if we have no one else to speak to about it. This site has been super negative almost every album cycle starting with ARTPOP and it kills the excitement when someone bashed and calls things ā€œhot garbageā€ or ā€œbadā€ immediately. We have no time to be happy or excited or anything. Why is it so important to express a negative opinion here? If you donā€™t like it, cool but to make threads just to say you think itā€™s bad is lame and boring. Let those who like it like it.Ā 
Ā 

are you really surprised that people donā€™t wanna bear negative comments about a woman we all admire right before a song is released?Ā 

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

Dukttape
6 hours ago, Bae said:

I donā€™t understand why fans get so upset when other fans make threads about their opinion when songs leak. Thatā€™s what happens.

saying this as a fan whoā€™s been on this site since 2011.Ā 

Why arenā€™t negative opinions allowed? You donā€™t see people trolling in the thread ā€œI love it.ā€

so annoying.

Yeah, you don't see individual "I love it" threads because most people have the good senseĀ to not create their own thread about a singular statement.

messybottom

Ok.

1 hour ago, Dukttape said:

Yeah, you don't see individual "I love it" threads because most people have the good senseĀ to not create their own thread about a singular statement.

really? because it happened a lot today.

Logged in to say that you allĀ asked for pop and you got pop. Once she will read all your opinion oriented threads and quit music or do jazz/makeup. Enjoy the music finally

Archived