💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga still friends with...

Aaron

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

I don't know...but she's still making music and concerts.

Edit: She follows Gaga on Intsagra, so maybe they are both too busy but still friends. 

:)

Jenina

I said this last time I saw a Lady Starlight thread but I'm going to repeat it because I find it so funny. There was a rumor on here right before the first JWT date that Gaga told Lady Starlight the first date was actually in Miami so she wouldn't show up :air: 

cool

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I said this last time I saw a Lady Starlight thread but I'm going to repeat it because I find it so funny. There was a rumor on here right before the first JWT date that Gaga told Lady Starlight the first date was actually in Miami so she wouldn't show up :air: 

OMG MESS

giphy.gif

MrHappy
7 minutes ago, GAGAVAGINA said:

She is in Germany.. I think.. Glad we Don t see her anymore. She was a nightmare

Why ? Am ı missed something ?

ElectricKing
23 hours ago, Jenina said:

:sharon:

Glamourpuss
9 minutes ago, GAGAVAGINA said:

She is in Germany.. I think.. Glad we Don t see her anymore. She was a nightmare

Why? We don't really know anything about her and Gaga always seemed to have fun when she was around. Or do you think she was a bad influence?

GAGAVAGINA
15 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Why? We don't really know anything about her and Gaga always seemed to have fun when she was around. Or do you think she was a bad influence?

I m glad for myself.. I Don t know if gaga and her are still friends but I think yes..I ve only read that lady starlight is in Germany and she is actually having success as a dj.. But I didnt like when she opened the gaga tour and she looks trashy

Defmix100

I thought this was going to be about Space Cowboy

seriously though his time with gaga would be such a unique experience and perspective getting to both work on music in the studio with her and ending up on some of the best albums of all time as well as being with her on stage performing and seeing her throughout TF and TFM and watching her evolve

40 minutes ago, Faded said:

@Enzo :sharon:

Bitch, I screamed :air:

Kskskskskšjdhh"hdss+aajaksgjxnaja

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

JANNNNEEEEEEEE

yes shes still friends i asked her on instagram if she will ever come back to the uk and support gaga again like she did at artrave and she said for sure 

Archived