💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Poker Face's chorus acapella is magical!

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

I mean can we appreciate it for a sec? Just listen to the chorus! It's so perfect.. Literally feels like you're at the acapella show

dynamite

The backing vocals are heavenly! When I die I want Gaga to be at the firey gates singing this at me with her choir :neyde: 

FfFfFfFF

So many elements in this song sound ethereal. The synths sound ethereal too and it feels somehow weird considering it's an essentially club/ party song.

SHICD instrumentals and synths are giving me the same impression.

Defmix100
18 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

So many elements in this song sound ethereal. The synths sound ethereal too and it feels somehow weird considering it's an essentially club/ party song.

SHICD instrumentals and synths are giving me the same impression.

you've just made me realise, I've never really liked SHICD that much but with my synesthesia(?) I feel the colors of songs and I never noticed for me Poker Face and SHICD are the exact same color scheme

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I wish we could get the background ah-ah-ahs stem

this is the best filter so far

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

you've just made me realise, I've never really liked SHICD that much but with my synesthesia(?) I feel the colors of songs and I never noticed for me Poker Face and SHICD are the exact same color scheme

For me Poker Face appears dark orange/ blue aka the color scheme of the video but SHICD is a dark red. 

What colors do you see?

super ultra
45 minutes ago, dynamite said:

The backing vocals are heavenly! When I die I want Gaga to be at the firey gates singing this at me with her choir :neyde: 

Exactly my thoughts omg :bradley: 

29 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

For me Poker Face appears dark orange/ blue aka the color scheme of the video but SHICD is a dark red. 

What colors do you see?

I think of images rather than colors

Poker Face - Decks of cards, alcohol, some people, the general picture of sex, etc.

SHICD - The lavendar blonde wig that Gaga wore for a sort period, the living dress, a dark LA club, red wine either in a glass, bottle or spilled on a surface

for Monster I think of either NYC or LA at night, a dim and dark bedroom, black clothes, an empty subway with some flickering / dead lights, etc

ObezyankaNol

I wish someday the multitracks would leak

ĐĐ” ĐČĐ”Ń€ŃŒ, ĐœĐ” Đ±ĐŸĐčся, ĐœĐ” ĐżŃ€ĐŸŃĐž

Defmix100
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

What colors do you see?

it's always interesting hearing other peoples colors, mine are a verticle gradient from black at the bottom to blues in the middle to silver at the top

definitely some are in this coincidentally

LadyGaga_37601864.jpg

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

Her background vocals are iconic, venus has some amazing ones too!

Can you post them for me, please. Thanks.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived