⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

Report: Grindr Violated Privacy Laws, Shared Users' Personal Data

Jose P
16 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

that's why I use Scruff :lolly: 

Off-topic but I’ve been wondering: can anyone use Scruff or can it only be bears and otters and just hairy guys in general? :huntyga:

I’ve been wanting to use it but I think I’m too twinkish for it :selena:

:ladyhaha:

Edited by Jose P

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Off-topic but I’ve been wondering: can anyone use Scruff or can it only be bears and otters and just hairy guys in general? :huntyga:

You can be chaser, so yes you can use it.  

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥
  • Thanks 1

Gov Hooka
6 minutes ago, Jose P said:

i mean hey go ahead and use it; I've seen some other twinks on there. You never know, but as an otter I get a lot of traffic on there :selena: 

• YAAAS 1

Twitter
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Twitter suspended Grindr from its ad network on Tuesday after a study alleged that the world's most popular gay dating app shared personal data with marketing partners without notifying users.

kim kardashian GIF

ChromeAngel

Tiktok is owned by a Chinese company too so everyone better watch themselves 

sillynate
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

Well I hope China likes my assh0le :lolly:

This. I’m gonna start watermarking my pics with a link to my onlyfans since they wanna see my nudes so bad :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

March34th

Grindr is such a joke. They don't care about their user's privacy and do next to nothing to prevent the mass amount of harassment, stalking, and child endangerment that comes from their app. A friend of mine's ex from over four years ago is a sociopath and harasses him anytime he's on the app, and has made literally upwards to 30 fake accounts to attack him (after my friend blocked his account and so on), and somehow this guy has got my friends account deleted for being "underage" despite the fact that my friend is 19 years old, yet Grindr refuses to ban this guy from the platform or take action against his what is essentially spam accounts, even when I have reported the guys harassment.

Grindr is also just a whole a$$ toxic environment, everyone there is either young and impressionable, a p*dophile, a predator, cheating on their s/o, manipulative, a fake account, or disrespectful. I have no idea why people STILL use the app when there's PLENTY of better online environments and applications/services for both hooking up and for finding a long-term relationship.

so this is what it's like living in limbo - first I'm high then I'm so low.