⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Bernie Sanders Not Sexist... Young Turks Find Videos & Reasons Why

Economy

They got back up to actual footage of two videos one from 1988 and one from 1987

If that's not enough they have further reasoning as to why this story is bogus

Edited by Economy
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 8

LadyLuca

of course he is not. the woman cant win- was propaganda. everybody knows

sanders was for minorities and stood by peoples who had more obstacels for YEARS

Predicts LG7 comes 2024/5 with a lot of things happening in between (movie/standalone songs, covers, pregnancy, another proposal etc.)
  • Like 11

LadyLuca

PEROIOTTDDDTTT

Predicts LG7 comes 2024/5 with a lot of things happening in between (movie/standalone songs, covers, pregnancy, another proposal etc.)
  • Like 3

Gagaloo911

Inb4 the haters come in trying to discredit them as crazy "Far Leftists" and choose to ignore actual facts and evidence that completely disprove their own preconceived notions and beliefs :spin:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Buddy

Plus he only ran in 2016 when he was unsuccessful at convincing Warren to, because he thought she could win.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

PoshLife

If you have to spend even a single news cycle proving your candidate isn't sexist... you're not exactly in a strong position.

16 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Inb4 the haters come in trying to discredit them as crazy "Far Leftists" and choose to ignore actual facts and evidence that completely disprove their own preconceived notions and beliefs :spin:

I'm not sure what Bizarro world I've just entered into, but this video from the 80s has been going around the internet all day today. I mean, this isn't your first time seeing it, right? I was surprised to see a thread about it posted so recently. Everything I've said today on this topic was with complete awareness of this video.

I'll repeat: I don't think Sanders is sexist but I think it's possible he said something regrettable on this topic knowing he was sitting across from a woman who was planning to run. Both candidates need to be asked about this tonight.

And I'll close by reminding you that if you're discrediting moderates before they even say a word in the thread, then you're doing the exact thing you're accusing us of doing.

Edited by PoshLife
creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

Bae
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

If you have to spend even a single news cycle proving your candidate isn't sexist... you're not exactly in a strong position.

I'm not sure what Bizarro world I've just entered into, but this video from the 80s has been going around the internet all day today. I mean, this isn't your first time seeing it, right? I was surprised to see a thread about it posted so recently. Everything I've said today on this topic was with complete awareness of this video.

I'll repeat: I don't think Sanders is sexist but I think it's possible he said something regrettable on this topic knowing he was sitting across from a woman who was planning to run. Both candidates need to be asked about this tonight.

And I'll close by reminding you that if you're discrediting moderates before they even say a word in the thread, then you're doing the exact thing you're accusing us of doing.

You're wrong. The media is running with this false story to try and make Bernie Sanders look bad. His supporters have to fight to make sure that the truth is seen or else the media will have total control over this situation. The media will always spin this negatively unless it's on a YouTube independent news channel. Bernie may be able to go for a lawsuit against Warren, but I don't think he would choose to do that. 

Edited by Bae
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

derpmonster

Warren posted such a vague statement to confirm a rumor and then refused to clarify further.

What did he say? Was it that "because of how sexist society is and because of Trump's sexist attacks, it's hard for a woman to win?"

Because quoting that as "a woman can't win" would've been pretty disingenuous. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at chARTPOP.azurewebsites.net
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Gov Hooka
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

The inconsistency... It's sad that it's come to this. I knew that Warren needed a way to go ahead of Bernie in the polls but this is a shameful way to do it. Her statement barely mentions the context of this alleged comment despite the fact that her team brought it up first. But i agree, this needs to be nipped in the butt right away in the debates tonight. The same way that Bernie quickly nipped the email bullshit in his debates against Clinton :)  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Economy
6 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Well I think Liberals and far leftists do that all the time. They despise Centrists almost as much as right wingers at this point and just accuse u of being ignorant often times if u don't agree with the left ideologies :deadbanana:

But Centrist individuals can be just as had for discrediting or shrugging off and moderate media certainly has shown to be. I think all sides have that issue sometimes tbh

but setting that aside, I don't think there's anything wrong with the position. Ppl can makeup lies or embellishments at anytime so of course people will need to defend

we have absolutely no proof what's so ever of what the context of this was. Even before Bernie stated that he was merely talking about people like Trump weaponizing sexism and racism and then this was embellished, I already assumed that's what happened

we can't be certain. But his history of what he has publicly shown and stuff we do have proof of certainly supports Bernie's response that it was taken out of context and embellished than the flat out accusation implies :shrug:

• Like 1

Economy
8 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Warren posted such a vague statement to confirm a rumor and then refused to clarify further.

What did he say? Was it that "because of how sexist society is and because of Trump's sexist attacks, it's hard for a woman to win?"

Because quoting that as "a woman can't win" would've been pretty disingenuous. 

It seems pretty obvious Warren knows this story is being embellished and taken out of context and she doesn't want to fully clarify because if this makes Bernie look bad it could benefit her

But I think a lot of people can see thru that and she's making a mistake. If she was honest and clarified rather than purposely trying to leave doubt it would say something positive about her character but instead this makes her look bad to anyone that has any common sense

It's sad, as a candidate and policy wise I still prefer her over Bernie as Bernie is a little to left for my taste on economic matters... But as a person he's definitely way more genuine as far as we can tell

• Like 3

Buddy
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Well I think Liberals and far leftists do that all the time. They despise Centrists almost as much as right wingers at this point and just accuse u of being ignorant often times if u don't agree with the left ideologies :deadbanana:

But Centrist individuals can be just as had for discrediting or shrugging off and moderate media certainly has shown to be. I think all sides have that issue sometimes tbh

but setting that aside, I don't think there's anything wrong with the position. Ppl can makeup lies or embellishments at anytime so of course people will need to defend

we have absolutely no proof what's so ever of what the context of this was. Even before Bernie stated that he was merely talking about people like Trump weaponizing sexism and racism and then this was embellished, I already assumed that's what happened

we can't be certain. But his history of what he has publicly shown and stuff we do have proof of certainly supports Bernie's response that it was taken out of context and embellished than the flat out accusation implies :shrug:

We just want free healthcare honey

• Like 4
  • Love 2

derpmonster
Just now, Economy said:

It seems pretty obvious Warren knows this story is being embellished and taken out of context and she doesn't want to fully clarify because if this makes Bernie look bad it could benefit her

But I think a lot of people can see thru that and she's making a mistake. If she was honest and clarified rather than purposely trying to leave doubt it would say something positive about her character but instead this makes her look bad to anyone that has any common sense

It's sad, as a candidate and policy wise I still prefer her over Bernie as Bernie is a little to left for my taste on economic matters... But as a person he's definitely way more genuine as far as we can tell

Yeah it's just sad when things like The View on MSM and shows people watch are gonna try to make him look bad and naive viewers will buy it.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at chARTPOP.azurewebsites.net
  • Like 3