Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber BEGS for a #1, "I always go for the #1 spot. Make it happen!"

Bambino

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

44 minutes and we are still on the first page of a Bieber new song thread. 

The decay. 

giphy.gif

@Enzo

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, Haruki Murakami said:

Why do you care??

Umm it’s a joke? Calm down and quit the aggression. 

BARCODE

Does anyone else ever have a dark mind like me and think, "hmmm...I wonder if his Illuminati superiors told him if his next lead doesn't go number one they are taking some of his soul power away and fueling it into another artist." :ladyhaha: And now he is begging because he knows he isn't talented enough on his own like Gaga or Mariah or Madonna to self-make a comeback without the industry giving him that hype nectar. 

Like honestly...if Bieber has one bad era...he is never gonna bounce back from that. It'll be the same as Katy Perry. Also, if this album is weird, by the time another album cycle would come around he will be considered "a little too old" to be making music like Yummy. :triggered: (He kind of already borderline is, especially considered he is married now.)

I feel like Yummy would have been a cute single in 2015 or 2016 during the Purpose Era as like a fourth or fifth lil Top 10 quick lil stunt single but that's it. 

He cannot actually think he is going to be 55 in an arena, being taken seriously singing this as "one of his classics", does he? :laughga:

But who knows...the idea of Bieber being 55 and singing "Baby", "Yummy", "Sorry", "Boyfriend", "Beauty and a Beat" kind of in perspective shows that he will be a thing of the past. Unless he makes something more serious in his 30s basically all of his hits would be borderline pedophilia at a certain point. Yikes. 

Ariana Grindr
17 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Umm it’s a joke? Calm down and quit the aggression. 

No aggression, it was also a joke :ohwell:

Archived