music news

Bloodpop on IG: finishing / mixing

FarixGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

I canā€™t deal with more teasing, itā€™s so tedious. Iā€™d rather anĀ AP style black out and a sudden announcement over this approach.Ā 

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, FarixGaga said:

Let's start the delusionĀ :ally:

For his album wbk :ally:

End Racism Now

nenhures

Waiting for Twitter Monsters to have a meltdown when they realize this is for BP's album and then send Gaga insultsĀ cause they feel betrayed even though no one's currentlyĀ teasing anything LG6 related and it's all people connecting invisible dots

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Waiting for Twitter Monsters to have a meltdown when they realize this is for BP's album and then send Gaga insultsĀ cause they feel betrayed even though no one's currentlyĀ teasing anything LG6 related and it's all people connecting invisible dots

Isnā€™t Gaga supposed to be on his album?Ā :enigma:

freemymindARTPOP
27 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

am I the only one finding it weird that Gaga was talkin about being pregnant with lg6 and all of a sudden grimes (a friend of bloodpop) posts a baby picture out of nowhere?

gaga posted that tweet in march 12 2019 and grimes announced her pregnancy 8th january 2020:awkney:

i dont think her and elon saw the tweet and said ā€œwell lets have a baby so that it will fit with gaga and bloodpops endless teasing of the little monstrositiesā€Ā :huntyga:

freemymindARTPOP
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

For his album wbk :ally:

he is liking every comment about LG6:ally:

nenhures
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Isnā€™t Gaga supposed to be on his album?Ā :enigma:

Could be, idk. I'm not aware of any of them ever mentioning that tho, correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, she said a couple of weeks ago that she wasn't showering because of LG6, and at Oprah she said she "moved her holidays" to be there. Could that be some weeks of rest before coming back to promote a single?

Everything seems to fit nicely imo

Kindness rules all.

1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

Yā€™all... same studio... (is this the one in Gagaā€™s Frank Zappa house?)

ac2a2ffa6883717c91b24b1a57fa5a0d--frank-

"Just last year" šŸ˜…... like 365 days ago. They make it seem like it's something specialĀ 

not Chromatica
14 minutes ago, zerojk said:

well yes you have a point but you are ignoring the fact that he literally used the word "finishing"Ā 

Oh sweaty I'm so perchedt I couldn'tĀ missĀ a thing! Anyways, the producers (who most of the time do the mixing as well) can overlook some details, simply because they hear the material over and over many times. That's why mastering requires a professional of its own ā€“ to lend a fresh ear, so to speak. So I doubt BP's doing thatĀ as well. I mean, imagine if, on top of all this waiting, the album comes out and the sound is all messed up...Ā :triggered:Ā I'm sure no-one would like that.

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, Akiki said:

"Just last year" šŸ˜…... like 365 days ago. They make it seem like it's something specialĀ 

Not even 4 months agoĀ :laughga:Ā u triedĀ 

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

he is liking every comment about LG6:ally:

We been knew he is a troll though :ally:

End Racism Now

Archived