NewUsername
7 minutes ago, Oyster said:

ughhh lazy ass

I hope you're just joking, because imagine calling Gaga lazy, I- :triggered:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

performing is not the same as making music, and making music and wanting to share it are also not the same. for instance, taylor swift makes music to release it (i.e., for her fans), while lady gaga performs—if it happens to be music, it’s either hers or a cover (i.e., jazz). will she even want to make music to be released, or will she be comfortable enough performing without making/releasing her music (i.e., acting or other forms of media)?

:bradley:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

TheSlash

Inb4, Oprah secretly teased the release of the album "four years".

So, #2024RadioIsOurs , my fellow sistrens :vegas: .

By that point, I'm only a year away from getting 30 :selena: . Joanne came out when I was 21 :selena:  :selena:  :selena: . Foolish us thought back then, the 3 year gap between ARTPOP and Joanne was long :selena:  :selena:  :selena:  :selena: .

Spoiler

Season 8 Clown GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Ew, David!

Darcklighter22

Having watched the entire interview, it's on twitter someone periscope'ed it. It's a very good and open interview, she hasn't been that transparent about her rape so openly I don't feel which is good it means she's in a better place.

She has for the most part moved on from shock art as what she is mostly known for at the beginning of her career. Wants to move towards using her star status and platform to bring more awareness. I don't think she will do generic performances from now on but it will be slightly more tamed now since it's always been to get the audience's attention to then express herself and perform.

She has changed and matured but not in a way of selling out allot claim she is doing. 

I feel it's hard to say for when she will release next. Part of me wants to think she will stick to her surprise release that she's mentioned in the past as it's next to putting out a visual album something she hasn't done yet. Plus if she released it and still focused on Vegas and acting...she made music videos a thing early decade but now most artist do little promo.

Time will tell :oops:

Daylight Jokers
17 hours ago, Bio said:

At this point I think the album is only coming in October tbh

October of what?

Spoiler

jk

Didymus
4 minutes ago, Altair said:

If she doesn’t work she’s in pain. But if she works she’s in pain :huh:

america explain 

It's easier to deal with her pain when she's working is the answer :vegas:

Guest Messy vers
1 minute ago, Jesse said:

But she didn't say what kind of music😏 

It's gonna be called "smile every day". 

And vol. 2 "colourful pallet of your soul".

DrewPa

TBH, my teeth cringed a bit seeing this.

I didn't expect that kind of reaction from Gaga, it would have been more classy just to answer the question instead of acting like "Oh, ok... We were talking about other things (implying "Deeper things") but yes, since you are asking, I am still working on a new Pop Album too."

That is a Control Freak "This is not what we agreed before" Diva kind of answer I don't really fancy.

Besides, thank you Oprah for asking.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

steven

Her answer seemed so vague and weird... and I'm definitely not here for pink hair this era, it kinda looks tacky .

On 1/4/2020 at 6:23 PM, Hurem said:

Gaga: Aha

Does this mean she will collaborate with A-ha?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

FameHookah
9 hours ago, HIMe said:

I love how some of y'all associate long wait = quality high budget big era

When in Gaga's reality long wait =

Original concept scrapped, changed directions 5 times, will drop the lead single and if we're lucky get a second low budget video for the second single. 

:icega:

Yeah her best songs/albums were made in less than a year (she even wrote a lot of songs in ten minutes).

The first time she took so long we got ARTPOP and then Joanna which are good but had a lot of last minute changes...

If she's taking this lomg she BETTER have everything planned out and music videos done already.

Im not here for singles being swapped and videos being scrapped again ala BTW ARTPOP and joanne, its enough.

WTF is MDNA

Archived