Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga is the Musician of the Decade by DailyProgress

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Brie Candy

5e0a49893c5de.image.jpg?resize=1200,800

The decade started with Lady Gaga winning Grammys. Then it saw her become the biggest pop star around. She took something of a dive with the goofy effort "ARTPOP," but then she re-emerged as both an acclaimed actress and singer in "A Star Is Born," for which she took home Grammys and an Oscar. 

Source: 

https://www.dailyprogress.com/news/trending/the-perfect-and-imperfect-s-the-best-worst-and-weirdest/article_a013cac6-2903-53f6-a5c0-63abb3eeba8f.html

Mister G

Yet ARTPOP seems to be more appreciated over 6 years later than it was back in 2013. It’s anything but goofy. And I love how they neglected Joanne, you know the album that won over the GP thanks to the genres and of course Million Reasons.

Dominic
2 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

Yet ARTPOP seems to be more appreciated over 6 years later than it was back in 2013. It’s anything but goofy. And I love how they neglected Joanne, you know the album that won over the GP thanks to the genres and of course Million Reasons.

Tbh I dont think Joanne did win anyone over. Her tribute era and AHS did that Imo

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

skedaddleBItCh
1 minute ago, Dominic said:

Tbh I dont think Joanne did win anyone over. Her tribute era and AHS did that Imo

:triggered:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Mister G
1 minute ago, Dominic said:

2015 & 2016 projects and releases set her up for a successful 2017, 2018 and early 2019 during awards season. I think it’s fair to say that Joanne contributed, if anything, to winning the GP back.

Didymus
5 minutes ago, Dominic said:

I agree because I live in Europe and, indeed, almost no one noticed anything about the Joanne era while everyone knows ASIB and its soundtrack. So maybe it was this perfect multi-year promo wonder in the States to have the jazz, the country ballad, the Superbowl, and then  the movie but I agree that for the most part, ASIB was enough to blow everyone's socks off :vegas:

Edit: Omg nvm, I misread your post :rip: I actually don't agree with you, it turns out :chica: 

DeanWinchester

ARTPOP remaining relevant into the new decade :koons:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Dominic
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I agree because I live in Europe and, indeed, almost no one noticed anything about the Joanne era while everyone knows ASIB and its soundtrack. So maybe it was this perfect multi-year promo wonder in the States to have the jazz, the country ballad, the Superbowl, and then  the movie but I agree that for the most part, ASIB was enough to blow everyone's socks off :vegas:

Edit: Omg nvm, I misread your post :rip: I actually don't agree with you, it turns out :chica: 

Haha, I think ASIB was definitely the final win-over but if were talking about the career rebuilding from AP then the Jazz-Tribute-AHS era did that. I really dont think Joanne was the thing that won the GP over like the user above said :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Mister G
6 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Haha, I think ASIB was definitely the final win-over but if were talking about the career rebuilding from AP then the Jazz-Tribute-AHS era did that. I really dont think Joanne was the thing that won the GP over like the user above said :)

It contributed to something; can’t deny that :ally:

Daylight Jokers

I find it funny that everytime the media takes a jab at ARTPOP, GGD would shade Joanne in return lol. Did Joanne pee in your cereal?

RahrahWitch
22 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Cheek to Cheek remains Gaga in her 80’s:spin:

80 in her 20s. we stan 

Archived