other

Gaga dragged for being mean on Twitter

Lighter

Featured Posts

Didymus
34 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZC-PVe8IBraX2rgi3swx

Sure 

They are friends behind the scenes.... you don't have to scream about that  with everyone 

As a Katy fan that probably doesn't matter though. See how LMs are still hung up on the reductive thing. Gaga never acknowledged her in public, quite the opposite, until years after it actually mattered, and that has to sting lol. That's all.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

Sis Katy started it when she dragged Gaga for Alejandro at a time when Gaga was getting thrashed in the press for it. Let's not rewrite history where Katy was always supportive and Gaga was the mean b*tch, and this is coming from someone who dragged Gaga a bit in the past, even though I love her, for being petty af toward Katy. Whatever the drama is between them, it seems like it's long over and stans need to let it go.

Agreed :shrug: But, again, when LMs still can't even let go about the Madonna mess (and that mess came after literal years of Madonna praising Gaga) why are we surprised Katy's fans can't let her off the hook for **** like this? :rip:

Let's not be hypocritical either. I can't at all these "she didn't do anytheng!!!", "omg whut??? what do they even mean?!" replies. It's a natural result of Gaga acting superior to her for years on end and her tweeting about how they're friends now isn't gonna help that in a hot second.

Ally Campana
9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

As a Katy fan that probably doesn't matter though. See how LMs are still hung up on the reductive thing. Gaga never acknowledged her in public, quite the opposite, until years after it actually mattered, and that has to sting lol. That's all.

Please all you do is drag Gaga. I’ve never heard anything positive out of you. It’s pretty clear whose side you’re on. Gaga does not owe Katy anything. Grow tf up.

Does it matter? Damage is done

ANTI WP
37 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Dude ...are you serious ?? 

You cannot please everyone in the fanbase .i hope you know that.

That tweet was tweeted by a katykat to create a unnecessary drama. 

I think you should get over it and enjoy the both ladies music ( like i do ... ( i am just suggesting not forcing you do the same ))

You cannot force a relationship (or  anything) to happen for pleasing someone /the surroundings .

Didymus
4 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Please all you do is drag Gaga. I’ve never heard anything positive out of you. It’s pretty clear whose side you’re on. Gaga does not owe Katy anything. Grow tf up.

Then follow me and/or stalk my posts. Don't be lazy. I'm not on anyone's side either omg hello pre-schooler.

Ally Campana
11 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Agreed :shrug: But, again, when LMs still can't even let go about the Madonna mess (and that mess came after literal years of Madonna praising Gaga) why are we surprised Katy's fans can't let her off the hook for **** like this? :rip:

Let's not be hypocritical either. I can't at all these "she didn't do anytheng!!!", "omg whut??? what do they even mean?!" replies. It's a natural result of Gaga acting superior to her for years on end and her tweeting about how they're friends now isn't gonna help that in a hot second.

The Madonna mess? Tell that to Madonna fans who still drag Gaga on the daily for nothing. There’s always one person in any fandom that will always hold a grudge towards artists that has feuded with their fave. You’re hypocritical af. Katy fans has done the same thing LM has done. The fanbases are both wrong. Katy name dropping Gaga all the time does not mean Gaga is compelled to do the same. 

Didymus
1 minute ago, ANTI WP said:

Dude ...are you serious ?? 

You cannot please everyone in the fanbase .i hope you know that.

That tweet was tweeted by a katykat to create a unnecessary drama. 

I think you should get over it and enjoy the both ladies music ( like i do ... ( i am just suggesting not forcing you do the same ))

You cannot force a relationship (or  anything) to happen for pleasing someone /the surroundings .

I don't care though. For all I care they can hate each other all they want. I don't think all pop stars need to be buddies, in fact I'd like for them to call each other out a lot more often (when it's fair).

I'm just theorizing what it's like for Katy fans, I'm not identifying with that petty **** :air:

Didymus
Just now, Ally Campana said:

The Madonna mess? Tell that to Madonna fans who still drag Gaga on the daily for nothing. There’s always one person in any fandom that will always hold a grudge towards artists that has feuded with their fave. You’re hypocritical af. Katy fans has done the same thing LM has done. The fanbases are both wrong. Katy name dropping Gaga all the time does not mean Gaga is compelled to do the same. 

Where's the hypocrisy though? I thought I was calling out the hypocrisy of LMs being all "omg Katy fans, get the **** over it" when they refuse to do the same with Madge :chica: Guess the hypocrite is you.

Ally Campana
Just now, Didymus said:

Then follow me and/or stalk my posts. Don't be lazy. I'm not on anyone's side either omg hello pre-schooler.

Please don’t try to play it off. I don’t care about you particularly. But whenever I see you post on a thread I enter, the only thing coming out from you is negativity towards Gaga. 

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Where's the hypocrisy though? I thought I was calling out the hypocrisy of LMs being all "omg Katy fans, get the **** over it" when they refuse to do the same with Madge :chica: Guess the hypocrite is you.

Nah you tried to put the blame solely on LMs. That ain’t calling out hypocrisy dear. And honey almost everyone is over the Madge mess. The ones still dragging Madge for what she did to Gaga are minuscule in number. Like I said, there’s someone like that in every fanbase. 

Didymus
Just now, Ally Campana said:

Please don’t try to play it off. I don’t care about you particularly. But whenever I see you post on a thread I enter, the only thing coming out from you is negativity towards Gaga. 

Omg dude this isn't even about Gaga, this is about Katy :ladyhaha: It's simply a FACT (sorry reality isn't on your side) that Gaga didn't want anything to do with Katy until last year, despite Katy trying to show off her support. I can't point that out? Does that make me "negative"? Boring.

Didymus
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

Nah you tried to put the blame solely on LMs. That ain’t calling out hypocrisy dear.

The blame? :lmao: Where? I think stan mentalities and stan wars are embarrassing af and should disappear from the face of pop fandom instantly, among LMs, Madonna stans, and wherever. Don't make up your mind about me. You clearly got the wrong impression of me. If my posts made that happen, I apologize.

derpmonster
14 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I do get what you're saying but the Madonna situation is slightly more different considering Madonna has continued to clarify and then shade her again, and it's mostly Madonna's fans who are vicious towards Gaga for some reason. That elicits the LM reaction. I don't think the way LMs treat Madonna is even close to how Madonna fans treat Gaga.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Omg dude this isn't even about Gaga, this is about Katy :ladyhaha: It's simply a FACT (sorry reality isn't on your side) that Gaga didn't want anything to do with Katy until last year, despite Katy trying to show off her support. I can't point that out? Does that make me "negative"? Boring.

But why is Gaga obliged to do that? She doesn’t owe Katy anything. It’s your problem that you feel that way.

Ally Campana
Just now, Didymus said:

The blame? :lmao: Where? I think stan mentalities and stan wars are embarrassing af and should disappear from the face of pop fandom instantly, among LMs, Madonna stans, and wherever. Don't make up your mind about me. You clearly got the wrong impression of me. If my posts made that happen, I apologize.

Well I agree with you on this. Maybe I misunderstood some parts.

Archived