other

Gaga dragged for being mean on Twitter

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

Of all the shady comments Gaga made (esp. back in the ARTPOP era) Katy Cats choose the only one which isn't shady at all? We-

By the way she isn't getting dragged, that's just stan Twitter being stan Twitter.

GhettoFabulous

I think at this point in time we have established that stans or that whole bin are one of the most dense and lifeless people on earth :awkney: literally will look for anything....but Gaga deserves the hate for hogging LG6.

Didymus

It's part of a bigger package, I guess. Katy has almost always supported Gaga in every way she could while Gaga has never given her the time of day (until 2018), not even after she pretended women had to come together while her single was flopping and Katy's was smashing. She threw her under the bus for "copying" her like a month later. Clearly Gaga didn't like her and it's natural that Katy's fans are too stuck up to forget about that (cue reductive mess).

But this is a pretty dumb standalone example.

Edit: I’m not on Katy’s or her fans’ side here lol. Pop stan drama is embarrassing as is for whoever is involved.

Daylight Jokers

That tweet wasn't even about Katy's SBHTS.

This is why Katy's singles flopped, Katycats are too busy making up unnecessary drama instead of actually being there for Katy and streaming her new stuff. Promote her, not Gaga lol.

1 minute ago, Miel said:

Was... that shade? Wasn't it about Deflategate?

Ya that’s what I thought this has nothing to do with the Super Bowl 

Didymus
Just now, Miel said:

Was... that shade? Wasn't it about Deflategate?

I think it's just that we're supposed to see that Katy supported Gaga's Superbowl performance while Gaga completely ignored hers, tweeting instead about something sports related. That's the only thing I can think of :air: I don't even get her tweet.

skaxboy

I don’t really see anything mean with Gaga’s tweet. I would have assumed the green hair and mechanical horses would be a shadier tweet at Katy. 

Runway
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

not even after she pretended women had to come together while her single was flopping and Katy's was smashing.

A Katy after Swish swish bombed tea. Actually after she stopped getting any hits, period ajshsjsj 

Archived