💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is This Fanbase Losing Its Touch?

Venus Rose

Featured Posts

Venus Rose

With all the messy threads surrounding Gaga's residency, some of you have been saying some questionable things. I personally think there is nothing wrong with disliking and criticizing Enigma, but with people saying she doesnt care about her fans anymore, or she's being lazy, etc, I have to wonder...

Is this fanbase losing its touch? Are we losing what made us special?

Is the wait for LG6 driving us crazy? I mean...I can't even go on Twitter anymore without "fans" attacking Gaga over the wait for the new album. I don't understand how people can call Gaga some really, really mean things (*****, hag, etc) and consider themselves monsters? At this point, these comments juct come off as rude and mean spirited. Maybe this is why gaga doesn't acknowledge us as much as she used to. What made little monsters act like this? Why do some of you think that sh*t is cute to comment on Gaga's socials?

At this point, we're just like every other fanbase. We're toxic. 

We need to cut the crap and get are sh*t together. What have we become? 

I don't even know what to say anymore. We just need to get our act together. Not just for ourselves, but for the woman who has changed each and every single one of our lives. For the woman who celebrates creativity and artistry. For the woman we feel connected to. For the woman who we've promised to love and support...just the way she supports us.

We are a monster family, guys. I feel like some of you are forgetting that.

derpmonster

Yeah. It's another mini implosion. I think we all need to focus on better things and then come back when LG6 is actually coming. It would help if Gaga wouldn't tease things a year in advance tbh. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Jose P

The wait for LG6 coupled with the constant teasing for 2 years while still not getting anything has obviously affected the fans. But once it comes we’ll regain our sanity :huntyga:

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

But once it comes we’ll regain our sanity :huntyga:

Hopefully it's like ASIB where the success supercedes any meltdowns over single choices or sound. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

xoxo Craig

Well idk. I think people are taking criticism too literal or personal. If everyone loved what Gaga does, and everyone thought the same way, how boring would GGD be? People get too uptight that we aren't praising everything she does.

There is a way to everything and as long as the criticism doesn't go above board (like calling Gaga names, or other members names) then I think its fine

5 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

It’s the fact that we still don’t have LG6 :ohwell:

3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Yeah. It's another mini implosion. I think we all need to focus on better things and then come back when LG6 is actually coming. It would help if Gaga wouldn't tease things a year in advance tbh. 

I definitely agree with these. She has been teasing new music (ie LG6) for two years now and it is getting very tiring/boring cause nothing is happening except for a highly priced show in Vegas which only a part of this fanbase is gonna see, and a makeup line which only part of the fan base is gonna use. I don't understand why its so hard to just release music, like she did with The Cure, to tide us over. :saladga:

End Racism Now

crisTEAne
13 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Gaga needs to cut the crap and get her sh*t together. What has Lady Gaga become? [1]

I don't even know what to say anymore. She just need to get her act together. Not just for herself, but for the little monsters who have changed each and every single day of her life. For the monsters who celebrate creativity and artistry. For the fans she feels connected to. For the stans who she's promised to love and support...just the way they support her.

We are a monster family, guys. I feel like sometimes she is forgetting that. [2]

[1] A beauty guru.

[2] For instance, when she launched Maus Labs.

it works both ways, you see :neyde:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Rat Boy

I've been here since 2013 (a long time but not as long as the OG GGD members). Honestly, the site seems to always be like this. It was probably the worst between 2012-2013 with all the media backlash from BTW and ARTPOP. For every 'negative' thread there's 45747 messy/funny threads so I focus on those.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Reality

The problem isn't the fact that you guys can't have an opinion. The problem is how you convey your opinions. For some reason, there's this narrative that Monsters are trying to "silence" and "downplay" people with negative opinions because we're "too sensitive" or whatever. That's not it.

Listen, I don't particularly care for Enigma. I don't love it, I don't hate it. I'm purely indifferent, that said, for those who do  dislike it, there are better ways to go about trying to convey that. You can be disappointed, but to result to calling her names, or saying that she "doesn't give a **** about the fans", or that she's just in this for money, etc., etc. are just over-the-top reactions to something that quite frankly doesn't need an over-the-top reaction.

Then you'll have people who'll counter and say "Why do we have to explain negative opinions, when we're not obligated to explain positive opinions?" Well, the difference is that no one gets hurt because of a positive opinion or exclamation. You are capable enough to express your negative opinions in a way that doesn't result in name calling or throwing mindless insults at someone who you are on a site dedicated to.

Also, this "Oh, it's because we've waited so long for LG6!" response is a load of bullshit. We've all waited for LG6, yet some of us are mature enough not to scream into the air and whine about it.

🃏🖤👹

RenegAde

We got new music barely a year ago along with new performances, interviews, red carpet looks and what not . 

Gaga isnt going  to drop random singles like other artists

She is going to take her time and release an  album she is satisfied with .

Lg6 will come when she is done with it

Enigma stays for as long as she wants 

Haus labs is here to  stay till she decides not to do it anymore 

If you aren't satisfied with this then move on with your life  ,

Her career doesn't  revolve  around just little monsters and your life shouldn't revolve around her career either.

Venus Rose
3 minutes ago, crisTEAne said:

[1] A beauty guru.

[2] For instance, when she launched Maus Labs.

it works both ways, you see :neyde:

Haus Labs has only made her more successful. From her recent tweet, she's been working on new music. I understand if you don't like the idea of LG getting involved with the beauty and make-up world, but it's not like she's given up on music. So what if she's a beauty guru? She'll always be an artist. :ohwell:

Venus Rose
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

The problem isn't the fact that you guys can't have an opinion. The problem is how you convey your opinions. For some reason, there's this narrative that Monsters are trying to "silence" and "downplay" people with negative opinions because we're "too sensitive" or whatever. That's not it.

Listen, I don't particularly care for Enigma. I don't love it, I don't hate it. I'm purely indifferent, that said, for those who do  dislike it, there are better ways to go about trying to convey that. You can be disappointed, but to result to calling her names, or saying that she "doesn't give a **** about the fans", or that she's just in this for money, etc., etc. are just over-the-top reactions to something that quite frankly doesn't need an over-the-top reaction.

Exactly my point. Saying sh*t like this makes you sound like you hate her. 

Archived