Lion Heart

Featured Posts

* Deadmau5_Album_Title_Goes_Here.jpg

Album Title: > Album Title Goes Here <

Artist: deadmau5

Year Released: 2012

Label: Ultra Records / mau5trap

Rating: 10/10

If you want an album filled with progressive house and electro house tracks ready to bound the clubs like a bolt of a lightning, this 6th studio album from the Canadian electronic music powerhouse, deadmau5, is just the best thing that happened since deadmau5's rise into the mainstream. It's a great collection of club music that will surely make everyone in a party to just have the time of their lives. No need to hire an expensive disc jockey, this album will make your friends feel like you're throwing a party similar to the film, Project X with tracks such as Channel 42, The Veldt, Sleepless giving life to the rest of the night until dawn. It's simply worth a buy.

Thank you thank you thank you! lol I just checked it out - amazing stuff. Downloading the album right now :]

Youre welcome bro, ever heard of Cold Showers?

tumblr_mi6byhwisb1qk85wbo1_cover.jpg

Cold Showers - Love and Regret 10/10

I like every single song on this record. Don't know what else to say about it but check it out if you liked Black Marble or if you like Joy Division cold wave/synth type ****. A+++

Edited by Introvert

Retro Physical

garbage3.jpg

beautifulgarbage - Garbage (2001)

After their first two albums released in the 90's that were brilliant alt rock/electronica masterpieces, Garbage truly changed it up for beautifulgarbage, just like they said after they released Version 2.0 in 1998. Shirley, the lead singer, chopped off her beautiful red Scottish locks and bleached it, sporting a s-xy androgynous look that was the polar opposite of her cool, dark, and edgy 95-98 personality.

Garbage went down the pop route with this record, although not too far that it sounded unlike them. Bright and shiny for the new millennium, beautifulgarbage is an album with both heartbreaking ballads (Cup of Coffee & So Like A Rose) and cheeky tracks to sing at the karaoke bar (Cherry Lips & Parade).

Due to the poor promotion and the 9/11 tragedy (the album was released shortly after it) it didn't do nearly as well as their 2 previous efforts, but it is a great listen for any music fan. Every single track is different from one another, but it flows beautifully.

I recommend this album to people who listen to a lot of pop music, as it's the perfect album to help them ease their way into the Garbage world.

8.5/10

Highlights: Cup of Coffee, Silence is Golden, Parade, Nobody Loves You

Dear.jpg

Dear - Dream 10/10

I've been wanting to listen to this album for years. Now that I have I must say I am in love with it. My Will, Night of fire, Get Over,Reality. I pretty much love all of the songs of it.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Better Day

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (The Complete Confection)

10/10

Teenage Dream - Amazing Song 9/10

Last Friday Night - Just love it but i overplayed it Summer 2011 9/10

California Gurls - Always and will always love that song 10/10

Firework - She has a strong voice 8/10

Peacock - Fun, funny and nice and summery 10/10

Circle the Drain - Going back to her roots i just love it 10/10

The One That Got Away - the Beats ruin the song but i love the Piano in the background 9/10

Who Am i Living For - Its an okay song 7/10

Pearl - Love it 9/10

Hummingbird Heartbeat - Its an okay song 8/10

Not Like The Movies - Shes has a perfect voice in it 10/10

Part Of Me - Always have loved the song but very Pop Katy Perry and Generic 10/10

Wide Awake - Its an okay song 8.5/10

Dressing Up - i love the choruses but the Verses are disappointing 9/10

Together You And I!

654436014829.jpg

Opheliac - Emilie Autumn 11/10

It's been a while since I last listened to this album. Hearing some of these songs brings tears to my eyes.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Antichrist

Marilyn Manson - Born Villain

9/10

Not his 'strongest' album, definitely, but some songs are over the top. It's a bit different than his previous work, all-though I do like the symbols hidden in the songs, and the lyrics are truly masterpieces. Born Villain and You're So Vain are a must if you never listened to it before.

Edited by Antichrist

SEVDALIZA

Pink-The-Truth-About-Love.jpg

P!nk - The Truth Abou Love

8.5/10

Overall, a pretty great album. She has some great vocals in it and it is a versatile album.

She can go from radio-friendly songs like Blow Me (One Last Kiss) and Try to ballads like Just Give Me A Reason and even rocky songs like How Come You're Not Here

Good album, it had me for quite a long time..

operating from another world

Macklemore - The Heist

8.5/10

A lot of great rap tracks with catchy choruses. Highlights are:

Thrift Shop

Same Love

Gold

Tegan and Sara - Heartthrob

7/10

Edited by CherryCherryMon

VomitYourMind

The Beatles - Beatles For Sale. 7.5/10 It continued to show the maturation that the band was going through, but not to their full potential just yet. Still great though! Listen to: Rock and Roll Music, Honey Don't, and I Don't Want To Spoil The Party.

Ann C Manson

Marilyn Manson - Eat Me Drink Me

10/10

He's just the best male artist who exists. He's such an inspiration for me. Can't describe what I feel for him.

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to