Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

LG6 concepts?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

I really think she’s gonna go on a kindness, mental health, pureness and enlightenment kind of route. Lyrically à la Born This Way. Sonically an updated ARTPOP mashed up with TFM with nods to The Fame

theahsfan
10 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

So you can create another rumour thread with them ? 

Provide receipts of a time I've ever posted an explicitly labelled fan-made concept thinking it's actual LG6 content?

And anyway, what's your problem with rumour threads? The rumour tag exists for a reason. Take it out with Admin if you don't like it. 

A Very Gaga Holida

That has nothing to do with a "concept" but I have a feeling that one of the songs will have the word "damn" in the title :vegas:

She's totally making a concept album of a girl being driven insane by a survival game like Danganronpa or Exile Island. And she slowly delves into her insanity while becoming a vindictive b!tch. She wins the game the old fashioned bad ending way. Being the sole survivor. 

Inspirations: Exile Island, Danganronpa, Lost Dimension

Arcanum

Coachella "Witching hour" quote has me still thinking it will be about witchcraft. My delulu heart craves for some bottom magic but truth to be told, ever since then...

titanic its been a long time GIF

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Archived