💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Artist Arena: Absurd

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

Antonio
Just now, Davian said:

Yea I get that. Sadly I think the absence of the cowboy theme did it. But that’s something you can only know after the results are announced.

You played her amazing this season tho and I’m happy Kylie was represented for the first time in this game:firega:

Thanks

giphy.gif

đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞 đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞 đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞 đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

Round 7 (Special Round)

Hello mortals, I am Zeus; King of the Gods, Lord of the Sky and the most powerful being that exists, tied only to the The Great River of Styx. The reason why you have been summoned is to please the Twelve Olympians, as we occasionally enjoy entertainment, something mortals surprisingly excel at. We have heard you are the five most successful mortal bards and with you, we will have a music competition right here in Olympus.

Music competitions are held since the birth of Kronos and it is known that Olympians love to listen to good music and punish those who they think are not worthy. It is impossible to please all gods, which is why I urge you to pick four of them to judge your performance. My judgement is inevitable, I will be your fifth judge, but you will choose the rest.

Your performance shall include three songs. The judges shall criticize the whole performance and give an overall score to all three based on their enjoyment. However, they have specific things they enjoy, which they will consider equally among with their subjective thoughts on your performances.

72-F9-F505-ED57-4-FF9-BC64-15-EF94115-A4

Zeus: King of the Gods only judges the songs based on their overall quality and he will be the fifth god in your jury, whether you like it or not.

Poseidon: Poseidon is always pleased to hear a chorus that is as powerful as one of his earthquakes, songs with a choruses that fall flat is not music, but torture to him, and he will not hesitate to let you join Prometheus upon hearing one.

Hades: Darker themes speaks to the Lord of the Underworld, if you mention a rainbow in your songs, you can consider your place in Tartarus reserved.

Hera: A self-diagnosed control freak and a proud hater of mortals, Hera doesn’t like mortal feelings, mainly overdone sadness or happiness. If you asked her, she would love very unemotional songs so that you won’t steal her husband.

Demeter: Goddess of Nature and Harvest, Demeter doesn’t quite enjoy electronic sounds and prefers acoustic instrumentation, at least mainly. And who knows, she might just enjoy your songs enough to grant you a good harvest.

Artemis: Goddess of Hunting likes fierceness in songs, powerful women singing powerful stuff. Not showing a sign of weakness to her is also important, you never know where her arrow will land.

Apollo: For the God of Music and Poetry himself, lyrics carry a great value. Deep, complex, original and poetic lyricism will do the trick.

Ares: The God of War is cruel. He will only judge the songs on personal enjoyment. Beware, he will not treat the songs he thinks are bad lightly, his spear is quite sharp.

Aphrodite: Aphrodite loves songs about love, mainly in form of an emotional ballad. She isn’t very smart and it is easy to make her cry if you cut deep enough, use that to your advantage.

Athena: The smartest god in Olympus, Athena excels at judging vocal technique and on top of that the composition of the songs based on how complex they are. And so she will try to judge by the two things she is good at judging.

Hephaestus: Hephaestus will surely appreciate the mechanical side of the songs a lot, meaning the production, possibly even more so if they have electronic elements.

Hermes: Hermes, the messenger of gods values a message in the songs. He also doesn’t quite enjoy ballads as they don’t fit his fast running tempo, but a message should be the dominant factor.

Dionysus: Dionysus, the God of Wine and Entertainment, enjoys fun songs, if possible about partying and drinking. If bore him, you might consider leaving before he turns you into a faun to serve him for the rest of your life.

@Mikolaj @DiamondKing @Animal Claws @Marges @dllcll @Mirages @Jose P @Davian @Nuggets @Florian @Ryusei @Bloody Grammys @Sechito @loathereality @SamanthaC @HighRoad @Talenti @Gimme More @Musicisfreedom @Ally Campana @Antonio @BLACKPINK

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid

In case if it wasn't clear, I've assigned the roles of gods to (mostly) eliminated players :rockstar:

A Hybrid
Just now, Jose P said:

Do we say who we choose over here @A Hybrid?

DM me like always, along with your 3 songs

Antonio

EagerWastefulGermanshepherd-size_restric

đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞 đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞 đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞 đ„đšđŻđž 𝐩𝐞

Ally Campana
47 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I’m going to start with a tie, between @Davian and @Ally Campana who both get to be finalists!

9-BF7-FB27-DDEC-4512-A09-C-2-BBD3-FA2176

583-A415-D-5361-4328-81-FC-91-E59-EAD974

Fckkkkkk!!!!! I didn’t expect this. From barely making it every round to being in the finals??!! Thank you to everyone who voted. I’m Speechless.mp3

Congrats to everyone who made it. A special mention to my fellow #3 here @Davian. Wish you all the best of luck.:heart:

xoxo Halstay

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ally Campana
20 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Round 7 (Special Round)

Hello mortals, I am Zeus; King of the Gods, Lord of the Sky and the most powerful being that exists, tied only to the The Great River of Styx. The reason why you have been summoned is to please the Twelve Olympians, as we occasionally enjoy entertainment, something mortals surprisingly excel at. We have heard you are the five most successful mortal bards and with you, we will have a music competition right here in Olympus.

Music competitions are held since the birth of Kronos and it is known that Olympians love to listen to good music and punish those who they think are not worthy. It is impossible to please all gods, which is why I urge you to pick four of them to judge your performance. My judgement is inevitable, I will be your fifth judge, but you will choose the rest.

Your performance shall include three songs. The judges shall criticize the whole performance and give an overall score to all three based on their enjoyment. However, they have specific things they enjoy, which they will consider equally among with their subjective thoughts on your performances.

72-F9-F505-ED57-4-FF9-BC64-15-EF94115-A4

Zeus: King of the Gods only judges the songs based on their overall quality and he will be the fifth god in your jury, whether you like it or not.

Poseidon: Poseidon is always pleased to hear a chorus that is as powerful as one of his earthquakes, songs with a choruses that fall flat is not music, but torture to him, and he will not hesitate to let you join Prometheus upon hearing one.

Hades: Darker themes speaks to the Lord of the Underworld, if you mention a rainbow in your songs, you can consider your place in Tartarus reserved.

Hera: A self-diagnosed control freak and a proud hater of mortals, Hera doesn’t like mortal feelings, mainly overdone sadness or happiness. If you asked her, she would love very unemotional songs so that you won’t steal her husband.

Demeter: Goddess of Nature and Harvest, Demeter doesn’t quite enjoy electronic sounds and prefers acoustic instrumentation, at least mainly. And who knows, she might just enjoy your songs enough to grant you a good harvest.

Artemis: Goddess of Hunting likes fierceness in songs, powerful women singing powerful stuff. Not showing a sign of weakness to her is also important, you never know where her arrow will land.

Apollo: For the God of Music and Poetry himself, lyrics carry a great value. Deep, complex, original and poetic lyricism will do the trick.

Ares: The God of War is cruel. He will only judge the songs on personal enjoyment. Beware, he will not treat the songs he thinks are bad lightly, his spear is quite sharp.

Aphrodite: Aphrodite loves songs about love, mainly in form of an emotional ballad. She isn’t very smart and it is easy to make her cry if you cut deep enough, use that to your advantage.

Athena: The smartest god in Olympus, Athena excels at judging vocal technique and on top of that the composition of the songs based on how complex they are. And so she will try to judge by the two things she is good at judging.

Hephaestus: Hephaestus will surely appreciate the mechanical side of the songs a lot, meaning the production, possibly even more so if they have electronic elements.

Hermes: Hermes, the messenger of gods values a message in the songs. He also doesn’t quite enjoy ballads as they don’t fit his fast running tempo, but a message should be the dominant factor.

Dionysus: Dionysus, the God of Wine and Entertainment, enjoys fun songs, if possible about partying and drinking. If bore him, you might consider leaving before he turns you into a faun to serve him for the rest of your life.

@Mikolaj @DiamondKing @Animal Claws @Marges @dllcll @Mirages @Jose P @Davian @Nuggets @Florian @Ryusei @Bloody Grammys @Sechito @loathereality @SamanthaC @HighRoad @Talenti @Gimme More @Musicisfreedom @Ally Campana @Antonio @BLACKPINK

I’m deceased. This is everything. :enigma:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Davian
16 minutes ago, Antonio said:

EagerWastefulGermanshepherd-size_restric

“I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite Alright?”

Y’all better stream this. V’s UP!:tony:

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

Archived