💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Body Revolution 2013

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

Posted my body revolution last night, was so surprised to wake up to almost 300 likes. Taking these pics + posting them was one of the hardest things I've done in a while.

http://littlemonsters.com/image/5062ca008ee7ea9704000267

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Murder

• Nemo

• MJ Holland

• bammitssamm

Its kind of disturbing that she said that during a show. She was making it like she was kidding but actually wasn't, at all. There was a radio interview that she did either in 2008 or 2009 where she said she doesn't eat. I cant find it. Do you know what im talking about?

Yeah, I'm familiar with the mind of someone who has an eating disorder. The exhibitionist quality of pleasure from approval or applause from others that your body is 'hot' or whatever is pretty much her right there.. although it was only slightly a joke, it was very much a real statement she was making.

I'm afraid I don't.. although the pop-stars don't eat quote form her has been uttered many a time.. in fact what I was talking about earlier - her saying she doesn't eat too much - she repeats that in that interview (from the same era which you observed Gaga's more starved body).

I also remember vividly an interview around the Paparazzi era I think where she said she only ate 1 meal a day to maintain her 'dancer body'.. specifically she would go down to a noodle bar nearby and have a bowl of noodles (I can't remember whether the interview was in Japan or whether she was just talking about Japan..) but I can't find the article again anywhere, though I definately read it online.

I've seen NO disturbing pictures on LM.com.

Have you seen that girl with bulemia who looked like a skeleton? Don't get me wrong, Body Revolution is great but I never realized how many people suffer.

Michelle

Gaga looks great, but some of these people really are fat.

:fail:

:grr:

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Have you seen that girl with bulemia who looked like a skeleton? Don't get me wrong, Body Revolution is great but I never realized how many people suffer.

I had the same reaction :ohno:

It's so inspiring. Could you guys please vote up my photo? I'd love Gaga to see it.. http://littlemonsters.com/image/5064952f6b5b936966002f8b

Gaga looks great, but some of these people really are fat.

Granted, many of the user submitted photos look great too.

In general, telling people they're fine can get them to ignore social BS but could get them to ignore actual problems.

I'm 5'6" 242lb (1.67m 110kg) - not worked up about it, but not impressed with it either.

so now everyone is posting half-naked pictures of themselves?

i get what Gaga was trying to do, but i don't think a lot of fans really get it.

i made a post about my teeth :)

i was hit with a baseball bat when i was young and broke my front two teeth in half vertically.

i have had to get new teeth several times. it goes like this:

(broken teeth)

temporary teeth (to have time to make the permanent ones)

permanent teeth

but then my dentist placed them buck so i had to get braces for about 2 years.

my dentist tightened my braces to much and they both cracked.

he just cemented them back together until my braces came off.

and once they came off i went through the temporary teeth(which was like one long tooth but they sawed a line to make it look like two, it didn't though :roll: )

and then my permanent ones which ONCE AGAIN he put in wrong. one is up in my gums higher than the other and one sticks out more the the other.

after all of that, my front two teeth are not straight, and now my gums are permanently bruised and swollen.

this is my insecurity because now i hide my smile with my hand so people don't see my gums and teeth.

and through all of these changes, i was often given a hard time by people at school. mostly the people that were my friends at the time.

sorry if that was long and boring to read. and i know people have gone through much worse, this is just my personal insecurity.

:(

I had my photo posted as well, but I took it off, dont like to have half-naked me on the internet :laughga:

yeah, that's probably the only thing I was seriously worried about.

Future employer: "Oh, Samantha is a graphic designer. Let's Google her and see what comes up"

/Google's me

Future employer: "that's a nice de---ugh what's that!?"

LOL

but if my name isn't attached to it, i'm not so worried.

EDIT: Just Googled myself just in case, the most scandalous photo of me on Google is me with a fake moustache (;

I interpreted you saying in a more demeaning way LOL but yeah, I find it disturbing in the way that it's really sad.

Edited by bammitssamm

There was a photo of some beautiful healthy looking young boy. Say about 16 or 17 looking. But it was an old photo. Next to the old photo was a more recent photo, I persume, of him in bed, almost skeleten like :'(

Seeing it really choked me up. And a user asked the person who posted the picture of the boy ( the person who posted the picture of the boy didn't actualy know him) to take it down because it was a family member and he had died. And that really got me. I love seeing these photos of us all being strong but there are some that really are eye opening and tearful. But then you have people posting pictures of themselves in boxers grabbing there crotch with their arm behind their head thinking its a body revolution. So annoying. This isn't a way for you to finaly get your chance and post your horny little 14 year old self on the site. Idiots