Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj Accepts The Game Changer Award (and Pays Tribute to Juice WRLD)

Daylight Jokers

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to her! She also looks fantastic.

OT: as a public speaker (and... former competitive public speaker... nerd sh*t I know), seeing her read off her speech from her phone kind of freaks me out omg

3 points in and ready for more

ALGAYDO

Congratulations to the the rapper who’s supportive of rape, murder and child abuse! We love to see bad people get ahead in life! Yay!!

HoneyB

She looks really good I love Nicki with bangs:flutter: regardless of what she’s doing in her personal life, she has undeniably made a lasting imprint in female rap and rap period and for that should be commended. 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Gagi said:

No changing the game by literally slaying you haters since 10 years straight. Stay pressedt! 🤣

I hope nobody in your life ever has to experience rape, murder or have a daughter be sexually abused by an older man. That is something you’d have to life with the rest of your life. And apparently to you, it’s nothing bad enough to call out for. I really hope nobody close to you never has to experience something so vile because you’d probably belittle their trauma the same way you’re belittling the victims of Nicki’s husband’s evil crimes. But you think it’s funny so I guess you do you boo 

27 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I hope nobody in your life ever has to experience rape, murder or have a daughter be sexually abused by an older man. That is something you’d have to life with the rest of your life. And apparently to you, it’s nothing bad enough to call out for. I really hope nobody close to you never has to experience something so vile because you’d probably belittle their trauma the same way you’re belittling the victims of Nicki’s husband’s evil crimes. But you think it’s funny so I guess you do you boo 

What the hell are you talking about?

Nicki is doing an amazing speech and is talking about the empowerment of women in music and a young rapper that died not a week ago. I write a comment saying she slayed the music industry the last 10 years (which is not even an opinion but a fact).

And you are talking about... rape? :confused:

I definitely do not think rape is funny and I don’t know who shitted in your head for you to assume that but it’s actually ****ed up! 
I have someone in my family who was raped by another family member so I’d never make fun of that, I just didn’t know that her husband raped someone you psycho

Still I did not even say nothing about her husband but about Nicki and her influence on the music business and it’s there even though I’m shocked about what I just read about “Ken”

ALGAYDO
17 minutes ago, Gagi said:

What the hell are you talking about?

Nicki is doing an amazing speech and is talking about the empowerment of women in music and a young rapper that died not a week ago. I write a comment saying she slayed the music industry the last 10 years (which is not even an opinion but a fact).

And you are talking about... rape? :confused:

I definitely do not think rape is funny and I don’t know who shitted in your head for you to assume that but it’s actually ****ed up! 
I have someone in my family who was raped by another family member so I’d never make fun of that, I just didn’t know that her husband raped someone you psycho

Still I did not even say nothing about her husband but about Nicki and her influence on the music business and it’s there even though I’m shocked about what I just read about “Ken”

IMO when you support a celebrity, you support them as a person, including them mocking and making jokes about the victims of their significant other’s crimes. People here are talking **** about her because of her making light of the situation. And you chose to laugh and joke about her “haters” here aka people who hate her as a person. I’m sorry if I misconstrued what you were trying to do, so this is me explaining myself. 

53 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Didn't know that this was the topic of this thread.. thought it was about some award given to Nicki Minaj but that could be me? 

On a more serious note; If you feel the need to talk about this, please do it in a topic dedicated to this or create it. It's fine to have an opinion, but this opinion is unrelated to the subject of this topic. 

ANTI WP
49 minutes ago, Misja056 said:

Didn't know that this was the topic of this thread.. thought it was about some award given to Nicki Minaj but that could be me? 

On a more serious note; If you feel the need to talk about this, please do it in a topic dedicated to this or create it. It's fine to have an opinion, but this opinion is unrelated to the subject of this topic. 

Welcome to GGD 

TEANUS
8 hours ago, Misja056 said:

1. Didn't know that this was the topic of this thread.. thought it was about some award given to Nicki Minaj but that could be me? 

This is what I was saying, the argument regarding the effects it has on the victims is unexplainably definite that the effects are awful, undeserved, and infinite, but her choices regarding her love life and what she chooses to accept are honestly no one’s business because if they weren’t famous it really wouldn’t matter anyway

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Ladey Gaygay

To specific 

Spoiler

@ALGAYDO @the Devil of Pop @Fanta no tea no shade but...

people on this thread, I really hope that you can find happiness in life without having to attack this lovely woman. If you could at least listen to the speech rather than just see Nicki in a title and bash her you could actually learn things:enigma: She legit was almost in tears after a young colleague's  death and managed to dedicate her speech to him. She also basically said its the constant bullying that puts artists through a lot, so please practice what mama monster preaches:kara:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

SexXDreams
9 hours ago, Cervaantes said:

People out here really defending a rape and murder supporter 

Is your life so perfect that you can sit on your high thrown and cast judgement on others?

Archived