Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Sign in to follow this  
other

Nicki Minaj Accepts The Game Changer Award (and Pays Tribute to Juice WRLD)

Daylight Jokers

 

Edited by LGs LM
  • YAAAS 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
the Devil of Pop

>Changes the game by retiring and marrying a sex offender

>Ok

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
weed
10 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

>Changes the game by retiring and marrying a sex offender

>Ok

we need rappers like her

  • LMAO 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagi
9 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

>Changes the game by retiring and marrying a sex offender

>Ok

No changing the game by literally slaying you haters since 10 years straight. Stay pressedt! 🤣

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fanta
9 minutes ago, Gagi said:

No changing the game by literally slaying you haters since 10 years straight. Stay pressedt! 🤣

You just played yourself. Ain't nothing cute about hyping up a delusional chick who's married to a registered sex offender, murderer and apparently pedophile. A damn mess.

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway
11 minutes ago, Gagi said:

No changing the game by literally slaying you haters since 10 years straight. Stay pressedt! 🤣

The only thing she slayed is the rights of the women her husband abused  

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TEANUS
39 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

>Changes the game by retiring and marrying a sex offender

>Ok

Y’all are tired with this argument alright?? I understand the severity of his actions and those are inexcusable however criminals move on with their lives all the time and if they can learn from their mistakes (at least hoping he surely did) and someone is willing to accept that into their life like she clearly did then that’s their choice, not yours, and it doesn’t make them any less of a human being. You’re sitting on a pop forum criticizing a situation you ultimately have no real first hand knowledge about (not sexual assault, sexual predators, etc. in general, just his and Nicki’s relationship which is what you’re trying to come for). The award is regarding her success in the industry, not her relationship status, and y’all can hate her as much as you want but she did change the game at the beginning of the decade. Nicki walked so the others could run. Her raps were tight, her style was unique, and her beats were fire. Make the attack make sense and relevant

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TEANUS
26 minutes ago, Gagi said:

No changing the game by literally slaying you haters since 10 years straight. Stay pressedt! 🤣

I get what you’re trying to say but there’s much better ways to put this :rip:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magneto
30 minutes ago, weed said:

we need rappers like her

So we can get on our f***ing keyboards and make her the bad guy,

 

 

 

Chun Li:teehee:

Free my mind
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Misja056

I find it confusing why people are talking about the fact that she got the award instead of listening to her and hearing what she has to say. Like can you just take a day off of all this hating on one another. Great speech of being aware of yourself but also of how quickly a life can be there and gone the next second. Good to make people aware of it.

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanju
18 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Y’all are tired with this argument alright?? I understand the severity of his actions and those are inexcusable however criminals move on with their lives all the time and if they can learn from their mistakes (at least hoping he surely did) and someone is willing to accept that into their life like she clearly did then that’s their choice, not yours, and it doesn’t make them any less of a human being. You’re sitting on a pop forum criticizing a situation you ultimately have no real first hand knowledge about (not sexual assault, sexual predators, etc. in general, just his and Nicki’s relationship which is what you’re trying to come for). The award is regarding her success in the industry, not her relationship status, and y’all can hate her as much as you want but she did change the game at the beginning of the decade. Nicki walked so the others could run. Her raps were tight, her style was unique, and her beats were fire. Make the attack make sense and relevant

Like you have conveyed, she chose to move on with it which is fine. But please don't belittle the victims when you say "criminals move on with their lives all the times" thats a problem if the crime is heavy, they should live with that for the rest of their lives. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TEANUS
3 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

Like you have conveyed, she chose to move on with it which is fine. But please don't belittle the victims when you say "criminals move on with their lives all the times" thats a problem if the crime is heavy, they should live with that for the rest of their lives. 

And if he has a conscious, then I hope he does live with it for the rest of his life because his actions are extremely heavy but the point in quotation marks is true...criminals (hopefully) do their time and face their sentence and then after if they’ve learned from their mistakes then all they can do with their lives is move on, that’s all anyone can do....

I can’t speak for either of them or anyone else but if they got married then they clearly (presumably) both accepted the mistakes that the other has made and people can feel a certain way about it but it’s their lives

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...