Molly Aphrodite

Featured Posts

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

She's going to do it.

She'd be crazy not to.

She wants to but she couldn't do it this time.

Minute 1:30 and on

'But unfortunately it can't happen in this point in present time..'

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lady Palutena

Yeah, Madonna is a truly horrible person with no morals or scruples at all.

photoalbum_322090967_user43116056-1.png

I don't trust Madonna.

I guarantee she wants Gaga to perform Born This Way. And she will do another speech about how imitation is the highest form of flattery while Gaga is standing there, forced to smile awkwardly. Gaga would just give the public the opinion that it is ok to bash her for copying Madonna because she would be performing with the woman who has given her so much **** over the past year.

Madonna is a b---h. She acts like she is the original, she has been inspired by nobody and that Gaga is nothing but an imitation of her. With all the shade Madonna has thrown out over the past year, I don't think it is a good idea for Gaga to perform with her.

My thoughts exactly, Madonna should really just leave her alone :smh:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

MonsterofFame

I hope Gaga doesn't give her the satisfaction. Madonna continues to shade Gaga in her concerts, even directly mentioning Gaga and "dedicating" Masterpiece to her, just like she did to Elton. Both were done sarcastically.

Gaga is Life

That would be so epic. A few years back Gaga would have jumped at the opportunity. But I suspect Madonna wants it for promo and promo only.

But maybe, Gaga should just make an appearance even, you know. Not sing,

like just stand there grinning? Or maybe spin in a circle while channeling Derpga?

ItsUrsulabitch

I wonder how Madonna is going to turn this into some kind of passive aggressive stunt at her show now that Gaga "declined" (even though it's physically impossible for her to be there).

I don't think Madonna hates Gaga... She's thrown insults GaGa's way just to gain attention and press. It's just for media attention. I think in reality, Madonna likes Gaga. Why would she wanna perform with her otherwise!? And you people saying she would get her on stage and insult her are just letting your imaginations run wild.. Its silly. I wish they could do it. It would be an amazing performance

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

like just stand there grinning? Or maybe spin in a circle while channeling Derpga?

Just stand there. :derpga:

While Madonna is singing "Express Yourself", Gaga gets the crowd to start singing "Born This Way" instead. :creepflop:

Archived